Do You guys remember MAG?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Do You guys remember MAG?

I ve always thought that call of duty should make a multiplayer game like mag no story no campain just a bunch of maps and weapons i think most people who play call of duty would love a game that is multiplayer only featureing lots of maps big and small i think you guys could bring new and old maps from the other call of dutys in to it not all the maps but fan favorites this game should be both a infinity ward and trearch made game with nuketown opened up for huge multiplayer team battles alot of players like the story mode characters so make them able to pick there charactures for multiplayer. Also alot of the older call of dutys like waw a infested with hackers thats another reason that i would like to see a game like this so we can play maps like makin without people flying around

Level 3
14 REPLIES

Re: Do You guys remember MAG?

in reply to tonystark1284

and also some of the maps should have the turrents and maybe a tank or 2 running a round like in that map round house i think its been a long time

Level 3

I dont think people go stand outside at the store in the middle of the night for the campain mode its all about the multipalyer so that is what the game should be

I mean i try to play at least 4 hours a day and have been doing so for a long time i havent played a campain mode in forever it seems i think alot of people feel the same way

Level 3

What do you guys think

Level 3

I remember it flopping.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

i dont thousands of people play it still today

Level 3

im not saying it should be like mag in that game you could revive players i just think a multiplayer only call of duty is were its at do you play the campain?

Level 3

I remember ghost flopping

Level 3

Are you just talking to yourself here? Ghosts is leading both next gen systems in sales.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

until they play it for a week and relize they dont like it

Level 3

Studios