Does anyone else have to warm up???

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Does anyone else have to warm up???

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

I used to play with a group of players in Call of Duty 4, and they always wanted to "warm up" in Core TDM before we jumped in to HC TDM.  I never understood how you "warm up" in a video game...then again, it's just about fun for me and I don't take it serious enough!  "Warming up" makes it seem like you are playing sports or could hurt yourself, and that by itself is kinda laughable.

But what ever floats yer boat!

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

I'll normally start off with a reg gun to warm up and them move to the USR . Never played squads will need to give it a go can you play FFA ?

Level 8

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

the opposite for me...i can usually just hop into a session and go 20-5 ish on average...but after 15-20 matches i need to take a break cuz ill start going like 15-10 and the likes...ALWAYS TAKE BREAKS!!!

Level 11

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

Takes 2-3 games for me to get going and playing squads helps get into the zone...

I also find and laugh i you want, but if i am not sat in a certain place/position facing the TV i dont react as quick, so by the 3rd game i am literally slouched right into the sofa and found my eye level lol...

Level 1

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

If I'm sniping, then yes, some warmup is needed. On another note, on many occasions, my first game has been my best.

Level 75

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

I like to play a couple of warm-ups with the bots just to loosen my thumbs up and find my timing. 

Level 29

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

Yeah you usually have to acclimate yourself to the game, like forgetting some of the crap of your workday etc.

Some players carry their day into the game and take it out all night in their TV or controller.

So after a game or two of squads I am usually ready to go.

Level 72

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

I'm an exclusive sniper myself and I warm up all the time. It helps me quite a bit. Although I tend to rush around like a crazy person when I go against bots and that tends to follow me into live play. So I try to play as close to the same way I play online as I can. When I do that it gets me into the groove pretty well.

Level 1

in reply to ProfessorZZZ

Hey ProfessorZZZ...

For me sniping is not part off my game play, well not at the moment, as for warming up, hell yeah, I got too due too the fact off my age (prob the oldest member here) slow reflexes, blurring vision, bad hearing etc, all that stuff your mom doesn't tell you about when your a runny nose kid playing on your bike at the tender age off 14.

Will normally play a few rounds off Squads then Wargame, tweak my weapons etc then jump into a lobby too get my butt kicked also got too say ... At the age off 50... yes 50 I'm still enjoy playing video games and it's great fun after a stress filled day at home, that's if I can get my controller off one off the grand kids

Level 10

in reply to Homie_Simpson

That's F'ing AWESOME HOMIE! I thought for sure I'd be one of the ripest here at 37.

-R.

Level 2

Studios