Does xbox 360 ghost DLC carry over to xbox one

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Does xbox 360 ghost DLC carry over to xbox one

I was going to buy the season pass for ghosts, but i am getting it for 360 so i can play for a couple weeks then for $10 trade up to xbox one version for my xbox one, if i buy dlc does it carry over to the xbox one so i can use my season pass on both

Level 4
3 REPLIES

Re: Does xbox 360 ghost DLC carry over to xbox one

in reply to silentkill440

Yes, it does. Everything on your profile, as long as you are set up with Elite, Transfers between platforms.

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/08/14/call-of-duty-elite-integration-with-ghosts-officially-announc...

Activision, Infinity Ward, and Beachhead Studio has officially revealed how Call of Duty: ELITE will work with Call of Duty: Ghosts MP this fall.

New benefits:

• Take profile from current gen to next gen.
  • Brand new Call of Duty app- brings back popular features of ELITE – and introduces new tracking features. Change loadout.
  • Second Screen support – enhance – pre match – edit squad before match; pick load for next spawn; share your stats via Twitter

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to silentkill440

i have the same question it depends if you get to keep the same xbox 360 account can carry it over to the one more or less that will happen and even if it doesnt just wait to buy the season pass on xbox one because i dont think they will release any DLC in the first month of relese.

Level 1

in reply to KoR3AnOpTicFaZe

naw i was gonna buy the season pass but i might just wait a month and buy it

Level 4

Studios