Don't cross the streams patch

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Don't cross the streams patch

So classified patch don't cross the streams you get when you reach the city on extinction it never unlocked. Have had several issues with badges not unlocking on my screen such as the call of duty app on e as well. I have the app on my iphone and nothing unlocked. You guys really need to get this fixed ASAP

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: Don't cross the streams patch

in reply to supercommando

im having the same issue  but with multiplayer unlocks.

Level 1
Highlighted

does anyone know how to get the messin with sasquatch one?. i have it but it just says classified

Level 6

in reply to IIIF1SHY

messin with sasquatch = Knife a person wearing the ghillie suit (i got it from knifing a ghillie suit person in the final killcam)

Level 1

in reply to IIIF1SHY

Knife a guy that has a ghillie suit

Level 1

I got the Don't Cross the Streams one and I have not played Extinction. You must be mistaken on how to get it.

Level 3

in reply to artistik

I agree, because I have the patch, and the three friends I played Extinction with do not.  I have only played extinction with them. If it is extinction-related, it has to be a specific action that a single player might get, not something triggered by the group.

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

You get the patch from an LMG headshot on somebody using PMC ballistic headgear. At least that's how I got it.

Level 14

in reply to artistik

(I Also downloaded the app and didn't get the patch.)

Level 3

in reply to artistik

I got don't cross the the streams last night, but I don't know exactly what I did that unlocked it.

Only things I recall about the match is that it was a domination game that I had a very high score in (lots of kills and captures) and I was using a LMG (the M27-IAR with hybrid sight and bullet penetration for attachments).

I don't know if any of that has to do with how I unlocked it or not but I am curious to know.

Level 2

Studios