You have to get a headshot

Czer115

Re: Don't cross the streams patch

in reply to supercommando

Me to mine hasn't unlocked

davedoodleberg

I Have a video on my channel that tells on how to get the classified patches in ghosts

Dont Cross The Streams: Kill a guy with a LMG and it must be a headshot and the guy must be wearing PMC Elite Heavy Uniform

Messing with a Sasquatch: Knife and enemy wearing a Ghille Suit

Ghosts Never Die: Pre-Ordered the Hardened Edition

Video: How to Get The Classified Patches in CoD Ghosts - YouTube

PMGW0LF

you have to headshot someone wearing the pmc heavy body gear (i think thats what it is called) with an LMG. Because the pmc heavy looks like a ghostbusters pack and in the ghostbusters movie they say dont cross the streams. messin with sasquatch you have to knife someone wearing a ghillie suit. that should not be hard to find because they are everywhere. unlocking the ghosts from pac man patch is a lil hard for me because i cant find anyone wearing it and i hate how slow the lmg is.

AMMO_MAGNET

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

Scroll through the lobby before the match and see if anyone has it on. Then hope they get on the other team. Theennnn......go from there. It seemed like bit took forever to get that one. I did it in hc tdm with a thermal scope and grip.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

So basically try to get a headshot with an LMG to the head of someone wearing the PMC Elite Heavy armor to unlock the the "Don't Cross the Streams" patch. (Its a Ghostbusters reference). For the "Messing with Sasquatch" patch just knife someone wearing the Ghillie Suit... The "Don't Cross the Streams" patch is just luck!

xAscendity

Studios