Down to under a month!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Down to under a month!!!

Well, were at under a month, I am pumped for Ghosts!!! How does everyone else feel about it, am I the only one stoked!!!

Level 4
19 REPLIES

Re: Down to under a month!!!

in reply to eX_sniperzz

Id rather pay them double the money and have ghosts now than have to put up with bo2 for another month :/

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

Y, i have been playing PC MW2, mixed with BF.

sord of like the guys who went back to MW3 when BO2 sucked instead of going back to MW2 or BO or MW1.

Level 22

in reply to eX_sniperzz

I wouldn't go as far as to say I was pumped for Ghosts but I am looking forward to a new game, I don't buy many games and when I do I tend to keep them and get my money's worth, money is not a problem but it's a question of priorities.

I just hope it plays smoother and more consistent than BO2 did, which I didn't even put 3 days play into, although value wise that's still good but it's nowhere near what I put into other games in the series.

I owned a PS3 and XBOX copy of BO2 but I'll only get a copy of Ghosts for my Xbox this time, as I traded in my copies of BO2 months ago because i didnt play them and as usual got peanuts as a trade in price.

I can't justify buying an Xbox one either as I don't want the Kinect hardware so if they don't offer it without it at any time I won't buy one, and yes I will be buying that other game as well the one that no one dare mention on these forums.

Level 4

in reply to eX_sniperzz

I can't honestly say I'm "stoked"....I'll be awaiting some of the discussions here and also some gameplay footage, before considering this time round.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

very respectable, I don't blame you

Level 4

in reply to eX_sniperzz

I'm excited for it for sure and I can't wait to get my hands back on it. See what's changed and of course see the new maps and modes.

in reply to eX_sniperzz

Not even on my radar until I find out what modes are available in HC and Ricochet is confirmed to not be part of HC. I'm not expecting to hear this news until after the game comes out so definitely won't be picking it up at launch.

Level 25

in reply to eX_sniperzz

I'm not "head over heels", but I am looking forward to it. BO2 has bored me (I overplayed it ) and am looking for some revitalisation for the Cod series

Level 1

in reply to eX_sniperzz

Not stoked at all. More apprehensive if it will be any better or more of the same as the past several titles have been.

Level 70

Studios