Franchise killer

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Franchise killer

Let's start off by saying, what a let down, really! I do not know how others feel about this game and I could care less what they feel but I can say that it was a waste of my money. Let's start off with the maps. Did you guys think that these maps were OK enough for 6v6? I would like to know where ground war is, because these maps are WAY too big for 6v6. The amount of camping spots and blind corners are beyond frustrating The action aspect is gone because you spend more time running around looking for people than you do anything else. People don't even run around anymore, you guys pretty much catered to the campers who paid $60 to sit in a corner, circle jerking their muzzle for the entire match. Moving on from the maps, where's Hardcore Domination? Probably the best game type and it's gone. Moving on from that, I want to point out the mechanics in the game. Why do standard game modes feel like hardcore? I sit there and unload a clip in the person and get 1 maybe 2 hit markers, I get shot once, and I am dead but the killcam shows he shot me quite a bit. People change weapons and shoot at the same time? I spawn and guess what, someone is RIGHT there to kill me right off the bat. I should NOT be spawning in front of an enemy. I also want to say that I unloaded a clip into someone who only had their head showing and I get hit markers, I mean REALLY? REALLY? What the HELL is that? Every time I pick up a new weapon from the weapon crate or the ground, I die before I can even fire. People just come out of the wood work. I am almost always dying from being shot from behind or the side. I barely ever see anyone in front of me. There is no competition in this game, it's either you are facerollling or getting facerolled on and it's usually being facerolled on. I had no problem getting kills in MW2, MW3, BO or BO2. This game, I have gone into the double digits maybe 3 times since launch with kills and every single game I have played I have went double digits, into the 30s a few times with deaths because of the above mentioned issues. Increase the amount of life we have and reduce the amount damage the guns do. Bring back Hardcore Domination and reduce the camping spots, blind corners and the broken spawns. The ONLY thing you guys have done good with this game was removing the tactical insert and the graphics. Everything else, just...... wow, where's my refund?

Level 2
37 REPLIES

Re: Franchise killer

in reply to xxIcey1337xx

nice wall of txt.

you dont get a refund for failing to adapt.

Level 6

in reply to IIIF1SHY

So you are suggesting I sit in a corner and play with my barrel for the entire match like everyone else? Oh what JOY this is going to be now. I thought sitting in a corner was going to be boring, I can't wait to try it. All I need is a PC with me in my corner. Hopefully no one comes and takes it from killing them over and over and over.

On a real note, adapting takes time, not days. I can promise you and Activision, I will not waste the time to do this.

Level 2

in reply to xxIcey1337xx

Or a smartphone.. with an E-trade app.

Level 1

in reply to xxIcey1337xx

you dont need to sit in a corner, run and gun still works just fine. And I must say that it is amusing as hell that this is the 6th "franchise killer" released in the cod series... and yet... the franchise lives on. People have made this same claim about all of the past cods. People need to give the game time before they claim the series is ruined. But they never do. People continue to expect a perfect game at launch despite the fact that no game has a perfect launch. All games receive mass amounts of refinements after their release and the ones that dont truly suck.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I never had this feeling toward any CoD since MW1. This is the first game I have felt this way and think was a complete waste right out of the gate.

Level 2

in reply to xxIcey1337xx

really? you didnt have any ill feelings during the horrible days of MW2? when every game there was atleast 2 players doing the care package glitch for several months on end? or how about the wall glitches that never got fixed? danger close,  tubes on top of one man army AND death streaks? could go on for days about all the issues in that game.

While this may be the first time you dislike a CoD game, you should understand that every CoD release gets people saying exactly what you have said. Every CoD tends to have a horrible reputation which plagues it until the next call of duty releases.

Level 45

in reply to xxIcey1337xx

I don't even need to read this to know how bad this game is. It's boring, bland, and very unappealing. On core, CORE!, it only takes about two bullets to get killed. I could literally go on about this crap, Call of Duty is dead you fools, move onto a better more appealing game already.

By far the most boring Call of Duty yet.

Level 2

in reply to shadowslasher11

Exactly what I am feeling and saying about this game. Standard game modes takes so few shots to die now, it's beyond ridiculous. It feels so much like Hardcore. Please Activision, just make every game type label say "Hardcore" this way we know what we are playing.

Level 2

in reply to xxIcey1337xx

So.. you've figured it out to be hardcore in essence, but want them to rename it to "Hardcore" so that you know it's hardcore?  I can see them fixing that for you...

Level 1

Studios