Free for All: The forgotten game mode. (SAT COMS)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Free for All: The forgotten game mode. (SAT COMS)

in reply to trialstardragon

The only time I have fun in cod is making people rage quit or beating them with a ridiculous amount of kills.

Level 6

in reply to Seph009

That is your method of fun but that does not mean it is for everyone else too.

My fun is sniping someone from an unknown spot and then doing it again as they foolishly come back for the revenge kill. I dont need lots of kills or streaks to have fun.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Exactly this, COD4 remains the most revered COD game ever created. It had much, much less of a focus on killstreaks. Not many people play COD for the killstreaks alone. I know I certainly didn't start playing COD4 because of the killstreaks lol. COD4 and BO1 remain my favorite COD games, the killstreaks being a major factor for that.

Level 8

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I dont want streaks to do half the work  for me. In BO2, I want to be able to get something worthwile for a decent killstreak.  You need 12 kills for a stealth chopper and that shit sucks. There isnt any streak in the lower tiers that even assist you that well.

Level 1

in reply to GeorgeCostabzya

Because you are not meant to rely on the streaks to get you the win in ffa.

Level 70
Highlighted

I have been wondering about this as well. I am sure though that they are on top of it, and the satcomm will have a different functionality for this mode. To be honest though, I am just excited that FFA and TDM will have some killstreaks in this game. I was disappointed that Treyarch felt these needed to be barebones playlists for Duece. Pretty much ruined both playlists IMO, total snooze fests.

Level 12

I worry that the new KS will be too easy to get. In BO2 i normally run VSAT EMP and swarm and i normally get atleast once a game, and im not the only one that get these often and also the scorestreaks didnt really stack each other up. Some of these streaks like the helicopter at 6 will be a breeze to get and then it will stack up to the next one if it is the same to MW3.

Level 10

Why do you feel you need streaks in FFA? Shouldn't it be primarily player on player?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Why do you feel you need streaks in FFA? Shouldn't it be primarily player on player?

It should be that way in all game modes.

Level 28

I feel the same way. Streaks should only supplement the game play, not be the deciding or overriding factor.

To me, that is where MW2 failed, as fun as that game was. People would basically work to get their first streak, which would get them their second streak, which would ultimately earn them their third streak and maybe even a nuke... all with very little effort on the part of the player.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios