Free for All: The forgotten game mode. (SAT COMS)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Free for All: The forgotten game mode. (SAT COMS)

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I firmly believe, kill streaks, is what made so many people quitters.... in BO2.

Once the VSAT was up...... here comes the Dogs and a Swarm to finish you off. I cant even estimate, how many times I've seen the other team leave.... after the streaks start rolling in.

Level 28

I agree completely. I made a thread dedicated to this idea, check it out sometime . It kind of got buried quickly sadly, so not too much discussion went on in it. Here's the link to the thread:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200763543

Level 8

in reply to MrAdaptability

MrAdaptability wrote:

I agree completely. I made a thread dedicated to this idea, check it out sometime . It kind of got buried quickly sadly, so not too much discussion went on in it. Here's the link to the thread:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200763543

What I would actually like to see.....

Anti Streak perk (that protects the user from everything) but if you equip it..... you cant use streaks (dont get any benefit from team mates streaks).

I think that is a fair trade off and would make the game, far more enjoyable, for a lot of players.

Level 28
Highlighted

If you want people to stay in your lobbies change the dogs and swarms to hellstorms and lightning strikes. Once you get your VSAT it will replenish your kills to reach your next set without making everyone ragequit. If you think about it you hardly ever get kills with the dogs and swarms since everyone rages so in reality you would get more kills and more points

Level 10

in reply to iamyourfather

That's bull. I dropped 80 kills with uav, hellstorm, and lightning strike on a full party then on randoms and they still quit out.

Level 6

in reply to iamyourfather

iamyourfather wrote:

If you want people to stay in your lobbies change the dogs and swarms to hellstorms and lightning strikes. Once you get your VSAT it will replenish your kills to reach your next set without making everyone ragequit. If you think about it you hardly ever get kills with the dogs and swarms since everyone rages so in reality you would get more kills and more points

I switched to UAV + VSAT + EMP. I just played a game, and went through the cycle, 3 consecutive times. Its a monster combo!! They actually stayed in the game.

Level 28

Studios