Frustrating teammates

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Frustrating teammates

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

When an american ex-soldier who went to Afghanistan or Irak tries to convince you they know how to play COD better than you just because they experienced the real war.

Him: "You guys are idiots stop running into them, let them come to us! THANK GOD I didn't have you guys with me when I was in the middle of war in Afghanistan."

Me: "Dude, we're losing. You camp when you have the lead not when you're 20 kills behind and the other team is defending their lead. You're not helping us, you're helping the other team by forcing our team to respawn at the exact same place all the time. You're only facilitating their ability to spawn camp us."

Him: "SHUT UP DUDE I'M A VETERAN OF WAR. YOU'RE JUST A MORON PROBABLY STILL IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED ACTUAL WAR SO DON'T TELL ME HOW IT WORKS. I KNOW HOW WAR WORKS AND ALL THAT MATTERS IS STAYING ALIVE. AND YOU STAY ALIVE BY NOT RUNNING INTO ENEMY FIRE."

Me: "Ok thanks for your services and all, but this is a game you clueless ignorant nincompoop. You obviously can't respawn in real life but you can in COD. And camping when we're losing and the other team is camping is only making us lose. You're a sniper, your role in this situation should be to try and take out the other team's campers to prevent them from killing the runners that are trying to make their way there. Not sitting on your fat scared lazy ass and waiting for people to come to you. Obviously they are not coming your way any time soon unless we have a lead."

Him: *Starts crying* "Ok I admit it I'm a bad soldier. Forgive me colonel it won't happen again. Oh lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for being so bad at COD."

Me: ...

Level 5

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

This happened seriously?

Level 4

in reply to DelverMagi

Of course not. I don't use a mic for one and I'm not the kind of person that would even bother responding to that kind of guy.

But nonetheless that kind of argument happens quite a lot. I often hear ex-US soldiers scream and complain about the other players when they're the ones who don't really know how to play COD.

They always sound like rednecks and they're always from Texas. Or maybe it's always the same guy I don't know lol..

Level 5

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

Domination is where my teammates will mostly frustrate me.  We will have two flags captured.  Instead of defending the two flags, they all leave to capture the third flag.  Often leading to us losing one or both flags, or my teammates will get killed as they attempt to take that third flag.  I prefer to play with people I know or at least people who will communicate and try to play as a team. 

Level 1

in reply to NessaBrainZ

Lol this is my absolute favorite... why do we need all three flags? Leave them a flag so we know where they are spawning? People can't comprehend Dom logic...

Level 18

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

Very frustrating especially when you have a good kill streak going, you come around a corner and a teammate steps in your way and the enemy misses your teammate and kills you

Level 15

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

I agree OP. Teamates are really annoying and only make the game worse! They should remove teammates form the game or at least make a game mode where there aren't any teammates. Oh wait that's just Free-For-All, My bad.

Level 3

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

I hate playing Call of Duty Ghosts with randoms. I always join a late match and I'm always on the losing team when I play alone. I'm probably replacing someone on the team who rage quit because he was losing. I can't stand people who rage quit. They can't take their beating like a true gamer so they have to leave the game and send hateful messages to the people who pissed them off the most. Some people might even hack other players just for being better at the game than them.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

Last night I joined a game with randoms, I was running solo and only on for a quick game.

Stonehaven

I went 26-3, only player to finish positive, my whole team pretty much finished with 3-15 etc.

Top player other team 40-5

Totally pointless lol

Level 22

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

When the random with no mic takes the bomb in Search, rushes the enemy spawn and immediately dies... leaving bomb down and being watched over...

Level 18

Studios