Frustrating teammates

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Frustrating teammates

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

They do that for teh ar empty a clip in to an enemy and not miss challenge. Easy to do at a friendly in hc since it wont attack back.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

lol I didn't think it could be to complete a challenge because I don't really care about them. But I guess that was probably it haha.

Now I feel kinda bad for sending him hatemail..

Level 5

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

yeah there are a few challenges that basically the only way to get them is to fire at a bird. and the easiest is to shoot a friendly in hc. still a douche move, but eh, gets the challenge done.

Level 70

That doesn't work on ghosts like it did on previous CoDs

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Actually it does, you can still easily triple cap and take the win with even randoms. Done it several times.

Level 70

I was talking about shooting team mates aircraft in HC for the full clip challenges

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Hmm.. thought it did; maybe some still think it does. either way...still a reason why some may do it.

Level 70
Highlighted

does that trick still work?? i thought it was patched right off the back since you could do that in mw3. I got both mach5 and surgical legit from an actual enemy which was hard as ****. Still working on dictator...

Level 1

in reply to biggirl123

Don't think it actually works, but could be the reason why some do it. Thinking it still does.

Level 70

in reply to Vulcan_Hades

There are times that I know I can be that annoying teammate.  I am a n00b, but I am trying to learn.  When things are said during the game to guide me, I can comply.  Often I just hear complaints, like when the guy with the bomb runs out front and most of the team goes somewhere else.  Would it not make sense for me to go on point?  If nothing else the enemy would kill me first and thus warn you of their presence.  Unless of course I am followed directly and we get double shotted.....but why not let the n00b take point and hang back a few, let them try to clear the way.

Today on Domination, a guy on the team kept calling for us to stay away from B flag on Strike zone.  We already controlled A and C.  I can only figure that guarding the other two flags allows the team to control the board and forces the opponent to venture out.  But what I don't know is where should I go?  No direction was given beyond yelling in his mike and calling us names. What he did complain about was getting killed from behind and now he wasn't going to get his K.E.M strike......and that is my fault, for trying (and succeeding once) to take B, not knowing any better.

Guidance on this?  Maybe a few more posts about basic team tactics so some of us n00bs who want to be useful can learn?

Sorry if my rookiness shows......

Level 4

Studios