Game is Awesome - Who Else loves it?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Game is Awesome - Who Else loves it?

Typically people only come on a forum looking for Answers to questions like how do I get Squad points or for the most part to Rant and Rave about how it isn't what they wanted, or something is OP (Over Powered).

Helpful posts are hard to find.

I will have to give props to the Development Team for this release. I have been playing COD since Playstation 2. This is a great release, the controls are buttery smooth, the running, jumping, and mantling are amazing, the Guns are fun to shoot, I have yet to explore all of the features of Multi-player.

Thanks for a great game, I look forward to many hours of gaming this year! Gaming, dollar for dollar is the cheapest, and best entertainment out there!

To all of the disillusioned folks out there, remember that most people don't game as much as you, the small problems you are seeing will be unnoticed by 99% of the casual gamer, the big issues get fixed, game modes are added, and some are removed. COD Franchise is criticized a lot of not being innovative, and same old same old, however they have raised the bar for the last version of the older consoles, I can only imagine how awesome the next version is going to be!

Go ahead and post negative comments, I have done it, but I just felt that Kudos and appreciation all around for the terrific team at IW , Ravensoft et. al.

- A dedicated fan!

Level 5
51 REPLIES

Re: Game is Awesome - Who Else loves it?

in reply to SolariPicasso

I love it so far. They need to tweak a few things but all in all its a great game!!!

Level 1

in reply to Gulfport1

They will, I think they have made a seriously solid game!

Level 5

Dude i love this game idk why so many people say they dont like i think it is challenging and fun

Level 1

(No offense meant to you)

Congratulations Infinity Ward, YOU HAVE A FAN!

This post makes me laugh...Glad you like the game.  Have fun playing by yourself!

Level 1

in reply to theoneandoniy

Me and my Million Plus buddies. Titan Fall is coming out in March 2014, that game will be amazing, perhaps that one will suit you better. Good luck finding your dream game.

Level 5

Fix the spawns and Amplify and this is a great game.

Level 6

i think the game is ok so far... i've really only played it for about 2 hours and think getting the squad points takes forever... the spawning very well may be the worst of any COD game i've ever played as i frequently spawn and am shot within 2 seconds.  i didn't see the tactical insertion so i don't believe it's due to that but just poor spawning.

... however, i will say that the maps are very good.

Level 11

MW2 was a much better overall game than Ghost is.

What's wrong with Ghost

1) Maps are to large for such few players. Spend 2/3 of your time Searching for enemies.

2) Spawning problems. Getting so tired of getting shot in the back that I am encouraged to camp.

3) It takes more bullets to kill than in previous titles.

This is by no means the only problem. Many are still left over from past games.

Level 4

in reply to wmpratt

TThe maps aren't to big once you get to know them they seem small and you kill people much faster in this game than any other 1

Level 2

Studios