Game is Excellent. Thanks IW

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Game is Excellent. Thanks IW

Loving Ghosts. Love the maps, graphics, guns, perks, etc.

Thanks for a quality product. Up til this CoD, MW2 was my fave.

The only issue I have is that it takes longer to find a match than to play a match.

Cheers!

Level 12
34 REPLIES

Re: Game is Excellent. Thanks IW

in reply to LargeLentils

Hmm i would like to ask if your nat type is open, not saying that has anything to do with it but i would assume a conectivity issue.

I havent as yet noticed an issue as such with matchmaking YET, theres been the odd lobby when people keep coming and going that delays things but asides that all good so far for me.

But on the plus side i am super glad your enjoying the game keep having fun friend.

Level 6

in reply to Sliktrax

open NAT, laggy connection. I have no choice on connection. I live in boonies.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

I'm enjoying it too.

As for it taking a long time to find a match... This is the first launch in years that hasn't been plagued by lag issues.  The longer wait in matchmaking could be helping out with that.

For the record, it doesn't seem to take me any longer to get into a game than any of the past CODs.

Level 5

in reply to Hobeinator1
I agree connectivity wise the game is the best of any CoD I have played.   I have a open NAT but I live in the boondocks so I have a 1.5 mb connection, so maybe this adds to the long match making.
Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

I imagine your location definitely plays into it.

But I'd just try to optimize your setup the best you can.  You said you have a laggy connection so anything that will lower your ping will help with that and also might help you get into matches quicker.  So things like port forwarding, using the right DNS server settings, there's a few things you can do (that you maybe already have).

Here's a link to an old thread maccabi posted that should tell you everything you need to know... The Elagaphant strikes back , Optimizing your connection on the Xbox

Level 5

in reply to Hobeinator1

thanks. Will look into it. I have no choice with connection, as I live out "in the country" so to speak. But I didnt always. Only been here 2.5 months, and before this I had a 50mb Comcast.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

LargeLentils wrote:

I agree connectivity wise the game is the best of any CoD I have played.   I have a open NAT but I live in the boondocks so I have a 1.5 mb connection, so maybe this adds to the long match making.

You must not have played the earlier cods then?.

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

played since cod2.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

I would guess that maybe thats the problem, but who knows it could possibly be an underlaying problem.

Level 6

Studios