Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

in reply to vims2011

I guess you want to be part of the group that goes down with the sinking ship. Good luck with that,

Level 19

in reply to lewdmouth

My feet arent getting wet. If the game fails then it fails. Everything in the universe has to die at some point. Yet here you are on a sinking ship and yet you never play the game.

So what is all this hatred toward the game and where is it going to get you skating uphill. And dont say your arent hating on the game because your replies like this one prove it.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I harbor no hate towards the game. I'm just sick of sitting back watching the COD series head full steam towards an iceburg with no captain to turn the wheel. It's been progressively getting worse the last 3 years. Someone needs to shell out idea's because apparently IW/Activision does not have any good one's of their own. You can either be part of the group that sits and watches it crash by defending it till its death or be part of the change that steers the ship to safety. I choose the latter.

Level 19

in reply to lewdmouth

So its your choice not to buy it. But after three years of going toward that iceberg you still came on board didnt you ?

I can understand if you have ill feelings and a game is not going your way but take care of it like you would do if you hated your girlfreind. Either adapt to the situation or dump her.

They cant make everyone happy and I am sure that their main concern right now is not to bend over backwards and make you happy.

"Oh my god Lewdmouth just posted on the forum that COD is a sinking ship. We need to stop what we are doing and hold a meeting. Lets just ignore the other 8 million people that like this game".

You are totally blind and dont understand a thing. I am NOT defending this game to the death, I find many things wrong with this game. The problem is that I act like an adult and make decisions about it yet all you do is cry and moan all day.

If this ship is going to crash into an iceberg you sitting at the back paddling your feet isnt going to stop it. If the game keeps getting progressively worse over the past 3 years where were you when you decided to reach into your wallet ?

Complaining on a forum day after day is not going to make them change. Standing up and not buying the game will. You want to help this game try doing it the smart way instead of giving IGN some IP addresses hoping IGN will shut down the machine for you. Because once you (supposedly) sold them secrets to the bomb that will blow up in Activisions face you sold you only (supposed again) chance to make something out of it.

So they didnt have any good ideas of their own but YET the last two or three games all broke world records. top selling game for about 5 years in a row. Yep they dont know what they are doing.

Level 72

I didn't buy it, I rented it (for 20 days total) because of the direction the last few games have gone I knew better than to go out and buy it before I tried it. If it would have been a better game, of course I would have gone out and bought it. I think many others (from the sales numbers) have done the same. You just keep on watching it go down in flames. I will keep trying to extinguish the fire. By the way, COD Ghost did not break a single sales record (unless of course you are talking about "worst sales of a COD game ever, even with a reduced price of $40 for most of the holiday season"). They did break that record.

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to lewdmouth

I am a self-admitted CoD fan. I enjoy the game... shoot me.

I have issues with every game, but I still have more fun than anything else. I have played the competitors, and while I enjoyed them, they didn't hold the same replay value for me as the CoD games do.

You trash the game, but it doesn't sound like you really got into it. I have found that once I got my bearings and figured out my setups... the game became a lot more fun and enjoyable. I am not having major issues... MP has been smooth for the most part and it seems hit detection has improved in this title over where it was in the past few titles.

For all of its issues (Most of which are community-created), it is still the most fun MP experience on the market.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I don't think the community created insta-deaths that occur even in LAN play. Nor did they create the spawns or the huge maps with amplify that creates a pace that most do not enjoy. Not saying all, some may enjoy sitting back waiting for action but most play COD for its fast pace. Every aspect of this game promotes slow movement.

Level 19

in reply to lewdmouth

The game plays as you make it play.

I don't sit back, I constantly am on the move and flank. You are spouting nonsense now.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to lewdmouth

So what GTA5 was only 20 dollars during parts of the holiday season. Did that make it trash ? No. BF4 was 20 dollars for a period of time too during the holiday season. Does that mean its trash ? No.

I do admit though I should have phrased it better to say "the last two or three games before this one". But the facts is still true. Just because you think the game went downhill MW3 , Blacks Ops 1 and 2 still broke records. So that makes your point invalid. Even IF I included Ghosts in the records broken that would still mean TWO of those games broke records.

So it took you 20 days to realize this game sucked. When I buy a game that sucks it only takes me 20 minutes to realize it sucks. When I eat food that sucks it only took me one bite. If it would have sucked so bad I would have returned it on day one and rented something better with my 20 bucks a month.

Level 72

No, I took 20 days to see if it would grow on me. It never did. I wasn't bad at the game (1.6 k/d) It just isn't fun and the netcode issues are frustrating. I did enjoy extinction but it gets old after you make it back to the chopper a couple times.

Level 19

Studios