Get back to basics and make COD great again!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!

in reply to MadMike2099

I remember when COD used to be a blast to play.

You know theoretically this could be said about every video game, and its predecessor. My "best" memories of Nintendo were in Super Mario, but who can repeat that

With the release of Ghosts I feel really let down by what this game has become and it will be the last COD I purchase until they get back to basics.

Whats sad, is that you believe the game should become what MW was (simply because it was new). But this game has brought back forth things that were missing, its sad you cant see it.

1. Return to the 3,5,7 killstreak loadout

Why? That gets old and unimaginative.

Minimize the number of perks and keep them simple

Again the same, why reduce when balancing what you choose to happen is much more dependent upon your actions.

3. Dedicated servers, no more lag comp

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you missed the announcements on that. And yet MW never had DS's .

4. Focus on intelligent map design rather than re-skins. Again, keep it simple

Are you sure your not playing Ghost?

5. Return to the fast paced "arcade style" shooter that used to be COD

Again, are you sure Ghost is the disk thats in your console?

P.S. No hate comments. Have an intelligent discussion and constructive feedback please.

Its no fair to say "no hate comments" when your post is stating things that are happening. I hope you realize this game is called Ghost.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to MadMike2099

I liked it wayyyy better when you got new stuff when you leveled up. I hate having to buy everything because then It doesn't really matter when you level up and you just use the same stuff because you don't wanna use your COD squad points! But Ghosts is pretty fun, I still like the way everything was unlocked in MW2/MW3 the best.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MadMike2099

Successfully derailed! Good job SBF and LZ.

Level 19

Studios