Getting False Reported.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Getting False Reported.

Let me first start out by saying that i have NEVER cheated or used any modified equipment in any way to benefit my game play. I am a legit tenth prestige with a 2.4 kdr ( never dashboarded ). It seems that almost every week there is one idiot or even groups who when i play against them and win by landslides usually, they report me. I have heard people saying they have reported me ( many times), and am kinda becoming concerned as to what Microsoft and Mods will do. I don't want to get banned for no reason at all because of people who just jump to conclusions an let assumptions get the best of them.

Level 1
38 REPLIES

Re: Getting False Reported.

in reply to biggirl123

If you're legit, I don't know as I probably haven't played against you, they won't do anything. After they review your games and find nothing wrong, they will leave you alone and look into the reporters for false reporting... Because of the lag in this game, if you're good, the lesser skilled players can and will report you for having a real good game. I've had it happen before, and got suspended once for 3 days only because I have slower internet and they thought I had a lag switch. So I wouldn't look too much into it, and you shouldn't worry, as long as you're legit, Microsoft and Activision won't do anything to you.

Level 5

in reply to biggirl123

There are some sad people in the game.  Apparantly I got reported earlier in TDM for boosting as another member of the clan I'm in joined the game, however in the opposite team.  He got me twice, I killed him once, we both went very positive!

Some people look for any reason to explain their failures, pretty sure IW are sharp enough to sort out the bad losers from the genune complaints.

Level 16

in reply to admunday

Just a FYI if clan wars are active that is boosting and will get you and you clan thrown down a huge shit storm even if it's accidental

Level 22

in reply to biggirl123

I've lost count the amount of times I've been called a modder or a cheat.  I've never done it nor know how to so just ignore them.

If you've not done anything then you have nothing to worry about!

It's just butt hurt players who don't like losing.

Level 22

in reply to biggirl123

It doesnt matter if they file a hundred reports. If you did nothing wrong you wont get banned.

Level 72

in reply to biggirl123

For me the issue is stemming from something in the connection. I am not as good as you, TDM kd is about 1.9 but if the connection is on my side and I am up against inferior players it will appear to them as though i am cheating. For example walking into a group of 4 of them ghosting all 4, and not dying. I know they had to have hit me enough times to kill me but the game did not register it. On the other hand i have had games where i can not kill an entire team who does not have a single player above a kd of 1.0,  and not because i am missing. I come close to accusing them of cheating. I have only ever reported 2 people and that was because they were cheating. One was invisible, and in god mode. The other had every single perk in the game.

Either way you have nothing to worry about.

Level 9

in reply to biggirl123

Worst case scenario, being a legit player, you'll get a message or warning that they'll be monitoring your games for a bit... they find nothing, investigation goes away and from my experience you never get that message or warning again... making me believe they don't consider any report against you legit from there on out.. both CoD devs do this, and both have put me on investigation once and found nothing lol the first Black Ops, and MW2, neither has ever bothered me again no matter how many people claim they reported me for something I'm not doing.

As long as you aren't modding or hacking or exploiting, you have nothing at all to worry about.

Level 20

in reply to EJKHunter

Lol, I'm kinda jealous that im not good enough to be reported.

Level 9

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

You don't have to be really good, just have a really good game or two in the same lobby... trust me, you'll get a few even if they don't announce it lol

I don't report people with weak K/D's that for whatever reason, usually connection, run a train over my face one match following me completely destroying them the game before, but I honestly have friends that will because... well, there's a lot of people that would rather blame "cheating" than "I just got outgunned"... or even lag, honestly enough.. I have two friends that refuse to accept that when I've spectated on them I've literally watched them flat out miss even though they cried about getting hit markers.. or totally did not respond anywhere near fast enough let alone got that "half a clip" they claim they shot... I don't always doubt that on their screen they actually may indeed be seeing exactly those things, but from the server's point of view their connection ping is so high they're nearly half a second behind the guy that just murdered them lol

I've never seen so many people, let alone friends, in total denial that their connection is their only real problem... depressing in many ways lol

Level 20

Studios