Ghosts Appreciation Thread

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Ghosts Appreciation Thread

in reply to OdinxGaleWind

I like it right next to MW2, Ghosts is one of my favorites.

Level 32

As a bit of a lone wolf on COD I do like all the various things to earn. Patches, uniforms, heads, hats, reticules e.t.c.

There seems to be loads more in this one than previous CODs .

People tend to moan when devs try and do something a bit different to keep the franchise fresh and I think IW have really gone out on a limb on this one, which is brave. It isn't so easy for the die hard old school CoD players to show off on this one,  they don't like it and boy are they letting us know about it.

The maps are varied the weapons are refreshingly different the choice of perks allows for much greater tailoring of your play style and the killstreaks are a lot tamer and don't dominate the game.

It may not be a very fashionable opinion but I am really enjoying it , oh and knifing people in Ghille suits, that will never get boring.

Level 24

in reply to greyfryer67

Nailed quite a few things there ,, and gotta love the messin with Sasquatch

Level 75

Farmed all the easy patches?

Level 15

Since all the operations, etc were opened up?

Level 7

i really like cod ghosts. Its been one of the best and fun cod's i have played. im looking forward to more camo dlc and the last two map packs. i have enjoyed the first 2 maps packs quite a bit. i still get excited everyday to play.

Level 11

I will reserve my final judgement until the day the next cod launches, but I honestly consider this the best cod in many ways. I've been with cod since day one. My 360 came bundled with Call of Duty 2, and the cod series is the only shooter I've played concurrently besides the original halo trilogy. I love the maps, perk system, and gun balance in this game. The sheer number of perks has made it fun for me to constantly try to tweak my playstyle and experiment. The addition of squad points has added freedom and made the game less of a grind. The killstreaks aren't so bad as people say. I do well using the high killstreaks. I would have liked satcoms be a bit more effective, but I like how they are on the ground and out in the open. There's a lot more I like about this game, but I'm going to end it here for the sake of brevity.

Level 9
Highlighted

I love the open-ness of the maps. Their size, the customization, the camos could be better...

The squads, Extinction, the Campaign.

The ability for me to ACTUALLY immerse myself when I play.

Teamwork or die! +1

Mash respawn the second you die = another death +1

The fact that so many players quit this game because they couldnt adapt.

Eminem for making the theme song "Survival"

DLC has been phenomenal.

This was going to be my last CoD.... but perhaps I should say I will no longer be purchasing 3arc CoDs if they resemble black ops, and this faux "MLG" mindset.  more like MINOR league gaming what with all the restrictions and whatnot.

(Or Whiffle ball, cause the full ball is too overpowered, and therefore needs holes. Perhaps even nerf a string on it so it never goes out of the park.)

Level 7

Hi there,

Please be sure the discussion remains on topic.   We had to remove a few replies that were off topic.

With that said, we greatly appreciate the feed back.

Thanks! ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios