Ghosts Myth: Campers

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Ghosts Myth: Campers

in reply to nuttin2say

We must be playing different games, even the xmas noobs caught on quick as to the camping tactics, really ruins this game.

Level 11

in reply to nuttin2say

10 hours if obviously not enough then.

With the insanely quick kill times due to high accuracy/high power guns, if a camper is already aimed down sight and both of you see each other at the same time, you will lose 100% of the time. In BO2 this never worked because guns took a long time to kill due to recoil, rate of fire, low damage, etc. You could easily turn on a camper in BO2 but not in Ghosts.

Also campers blend into the surroundings in Ghosts, unlike BO2 where walls were usually bright colours and didn't have tall grass. Granted, head glitches were common, but that is different from camping because headglitchers purposely make it obvious where they are so you will come to them.

Obvious example is prison break on top of the hill overlooking the road and 3 vehicles...in TDM no one can come from your back side and you can simply lay prone on the hill and pick people off as they appear at the bottom of the hill where there is no cover at all.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to ObeySwag420

Obvious example is prison break on top of the hill overlooking the road and 3 vehicles...in TDM no one can come from your back side and you can simply lay prone on the hill and pick people off as they appear at the bottom of the hill where there is no cover at all.

Huh? There are at least two ways to get up there, and multiple ways to get behind players like that. I do it quite a bit.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios