Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (8/4/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (11/22/13)

in reply to zingaa

Y You're impressed? They're still the same as they have been. I still spawn 2 feet infront of an enemy or enemies. The only thing infinity ward can do for a game is make it a LAGFEST. Im sure glad I didn't buy the season pass for this garbage. They got me when MW3 came out, they wasn't gonna get me for this game... And now after buying this ghost trash, they'll never, I mean NEVER EVER EVER get me to buy another infinity ward COD game again as long as I live. No Dedicated Servers, and plus all the Battlfield size maps..... GARBAGE

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

why is they no sound options its really annoying the game cast is so loud other than that its fine i just would like to change the guy shouting and the music is loud

Level 2

in reply to si6989

turn your volume down....

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

"#CODeSports option added, providing further MLG support"

i lol'd

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

My preferred weapon is a gun I've never even used.

Obviously, I don't care and it's not a big deal, but I don't know how well that fix went.

Level 5

in reply to TourettesGuy03

Mine to. It says mine is the FAD. I have used that gun twice.

Level 1

Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (11/29/13)

TourettesGuy03 wrote:

My preferred weapon is a gun I've never even used.

Obviously, I don't care and it's not a big deal, but I don't know how well that fix went.

Indeed, my prefered weapon is the combat Knife, which I only used long enough to get the gold balls of steel patch.  Most of the people I play with Have nothing listed as a prefered weapon.  Not that it matters a great deal, just something I had noticed.  I wonder what determines your prefered weapon (or what determined it before the "fix")  Mine was the chainsaw for the longest time, even after I had twice as many kills with other guns.

Level 1

Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (12/12/13)

I agree with this i think that this is a problem which when your offline your bots use weapons you don't have and then it won't show the actual weapon that you use and prefer another problem with this game is the spawning where if you kill someone another player spawns behind you and kills you

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Still wish you would do away with respawn in HARDCORE.

Level 8

in reply to candyslexia

Any chance of fixing the Operations - more importantly the ability to unlock what I want - when I want!

For example I have surely completed enough of the game mode Domination and Kill Confirmed patch requirements BUT don't have the patches for it. I have got more than 240 kills with certain perks BUT it seems to have stopped going up as I have also completed more than 10 Field Orders BUT they seem to have stopped counting too!

It feels that you are trying to force me to play the game modes with certain perks and attachments to get the equipment you want me to unlock NOT what I want to unlock! So much for playing the game the way I want.

Patches should be unlocked for in game acheievements - however if I achieve these WHEN you say I should, only then do they count! What happens to my scores when the operations are in active? Do they count for nothing?

This is the only CoD game where you are only rewarded IF you do what the operations that are active want you to do and play the game modes they want you to play. If I fire all my sniper bullets from a magazine, AR SMG etc without missing I will NOT get the patch for that achievement UNLESS it is active however in EVERY other CoD game I would be rewarded for that!

THIS IS WRONG!!!!

The operations should reward you for completing those in that timeframe BUT should not impact on others outside of that timeframe. For example if I get 150 Rileys I should get the patch regardless! if it comes up in an operation it should start from zero and be rewarded with Squad points for completeing those. The operations should NOT govern which patches are unlocked and when! If I get the required red dot kills I should be rewarded with the patches, uniforms etc. I want my in game achievements to be reflected in my Squad Character. Why only unlock certain things when you want us too?

Also WHY does certain things (like quickfire perk, burst fire, Field orders completed) stop counting when you reach a certain number??? IT is NOT fair! Almost makes me want to stop playing after these stop and wait til they start counting again so I can continue to try and unlock the things I want!

Level 3

Studios