Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (8/4/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (1/28/14)

in reply to trialstardragon

but what about free fall? free fall is kind of a DLC and it just have its mode with limited game modes. you cant play infected or other games in free fall and seems like it will never get in normal rotation. thats kind of bullshit.

Level 3

in reply to Juansa7T

Free fall was part of a title update, the dlc maps are not. So it was made available to anyone that had the rights to access it after they did the title update.

Level 70

trialstardragon wrote:

Actually no they are not, they are only in the dlc list at the moment. I have been playing hc tdm for the past several hours and not once seen the new maps yet. It has been this way ever since WaW. They get their own dlc list at first, then about half a month later they are moved to normal rotation and all the lists and the dlc list stays or is replaced until the next dlc drops.

This didn't happen in BO2 at all, the maps were available right away in HCKC, I would normally check out the DLC playlist for about an hour then get sick of core, and just go find them in HC. Not having them in HC right away is just another oversight by IW.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

That was a 3arc game. And I forget sometimes that 3arc does the if a party member does not have you cant play it thing. Where IW always did the wait and add thing. In MW3 it was the same as it is in ghosts. But then again I can remember back to WaW and it was the same way as Ghosts. Even if you had the dlc you could only play it in the dlc list until they moved it later in to normal rotation. usually within a week a two.

Level 70

well actually i have played cod since cod4 but this is the first DLC I buy thats why i didn't know. however, thanks for your answer.

Level 3

in reply to Juansa7T

your welcome, it can be confusing if never have bought dlc before to and being the first time. When I first ever got dlc I wondered the same thing until someone explained it to me.

Level 70

in reply to candyslexia

hi my names xxxYoungFatal I am will was number 1 in the world on Extinction on kills until about 5 hours ago.. I got hacked out of 1st by a guy called PL IcE TeA and the thing is you guys just fixed the hacked spots on the leaderboards sad how people are hacking it and when people who work there butts off to be the best out there it turns out its all for nothing hope you guy fix this and read this text im a big fan of the game just don't wanna stop playing cuz of the hackin that's taken place plz make a update that gets the hackers off as of befor thank you        

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Im very impressed with these updates

gotta say fixing msbs cool down rate and my most hated, losing my sentry when placing if im shot

good work

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

Nothing wrong with the IEDs if people adapted to circumstances in the game better.  This is probably why the streaks are weak sauce as people refused to use anti-air in BO2.

Level 31

in reply to candyslexia
  • Various spawn improvements.

Wonder what. I thought their where some improvements earlier this week. But my session I just stopped says otherwise.

Still spawning near enemy's (in line of sight) even close to own flag in dom.

spawning near ID so you can't get awau

spawning near dog

spawning next to stationary teammate and getting killed directly by a helo.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

Studios