Hardcore game modes revealed

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Hardcore game modes revealed

in reply to jaydyn119

Completely and utterly baffling to me.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to jaydyn119

So there is no more HC SnD?  Seriously?  I am hearing rumors that there might not be a core SnD either, both were replaced with the SnR game type. 

That's a bummer.

Level 48

in reply to jaydyn119

we have an already active and long dicsussion on hard core HERE --> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200787715#.UnQHm3B7JIE

can we try to keep all hardcore discussions to ONE post.

@ps3noob we got it you got the game early  good for you

Level 75

in reply to jaydyn119

Out of curiosity what other modes would HC community want?

I enjoyed HC Dom in Black Ops 2, but didn't really play any of the other modes so not sure what other ones people enjoyed.

I used to love HC HQ in Black Ops 1 - used to be all I played. Made the switch to core once they eliminated it.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

Dom, HQ, SND. Something with an objective base to it.

Level 4

in reply to jaydyn119

jaydyn119 wrote:

Dom, HQ, SND. Something with an objective base to it.

Has HQ been in a CoD game since Black Ops 1?

I used to love it. Might consider a much regular return to HC if it does return; in my opinion it's the best game mode for determining truly just how good players are at CoD. A successful HQ player needs to have everything.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

Yeah I miss it too. Its why I enjoyed Domination. I like objective mode games so it penalizes players that just sit back and camp for kills. Your kills mean nothing in objective modes like Dom and HQ. Was talking to the gentleman at Gamestop and told him why I was canceling my pre order. He says IW and Treyarch are digging their own graves. They don't care about the feedback. They see $. If they take care of the people that play core they have nothing else to worry about. They will buy the game over and over and over again. Thats why you see all the new game modes come to Core.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to jaydyn119

I loved domination. Im just sick of hardcore being a place where were treated like the red headed stepchild of CoD, we dont matter. We dont get new content released to us a few times or its only in core and not hardcore, no new game modes, we lose game modes, have fewer options of game modes, now this crap. They are putting nails in the coffin for me. Ive cancelled my preorders for my wife and i, 5 of my friends have now as well, and I got almost 100 people i sent messages to. None of us play core.... Were pretty much all going to battlefield until they get their damn act together. This is beyond ridiculous

Level 2

in reply to jaydyn119

PLEASE POST IN http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200787715#.UnQQvXB7JIE

IT HELPS IF WE KEEP ALL HARDCORE DISCUSSIONS IN ONE POST.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Hey its the forum police. You and ps3noob can go call eachother names in another thread

Level 4

Studios