Hardcore game modes revealed

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Hardcore game modes revealed

Let's focus all discussion here: http://community.callofduty.com/message/414836423#414836423

Message was edited by: Foxhound-Pro

Level 4
36 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore game modes revealed

in reply to jaydyn119

No way...... !? I cant believe this.... i really cant. If this is true... for once.... im done with call of duty

Level 2

in reply to kalph

it is true i rang activision before to report some concerns with ghosts. and i asked about hardcore modes he told me exactly whats on the list i like hardcore kc anyway so thats me sorted for hc modes i guess lol

Level 4

in reply to killerofzombs87

its just sad man. every game its the same thing, hardcore players get screwed over by treyarch/infinity ward... never fails.

none of them get it right. at least black ops 2 got it right after 6 MONTHS! You figure that with Ghosts they would have learned... apparently they didnt. So I have to go around and tell all my friends that play only hardcore domination... that they cant... because Ghost gave them the big F you to its hardcore player base

Level 2

in reply to kalph

i agree it is abit shitty but they could add some in an update?? dont know if thats even possible lol but ya know

Level 4

in reply to jaydyn119

Why are people surprised?

The percentage of ppl that play HC compared to core has diminished year after year - largely because HC players can only blame themselves.

Less server space allocated to fewer players. Less server space is translated into less game modes.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

I wonder why its diminished... shouldnt have to think too hard about that. Plus because of crap like this most leave call of duty for battlefield for this reason. Again call of duty gives the finger to hits hardcore player base. Core is pure crap

Level 2

in reply to Tick7

Tick7 wrote:

The percentage of ppl that play HC compared to core has diminished year after year - largely because HC players can only blame themselves.

Less server space allocated to fewer players. Less server space is translated into less game modes.

utterly wrong but thanks for the input.,

Hc player base has INCREASED every game , bo2 hc made up 30-40% of the mp playerbase with only 4 modes.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi
Level 18

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

Tick7 wrote:

utterly wrong but thanks for the input.,

Hc player base has INCREASED every game , bo2 hc made up 30-40% of the mp playerbase with only 4 modes.

Are you sure?

I remember reading on twitter a few big commentators saying that HC playlists are emptying out year by year.

I also remember a Major Nelson stat comparing HC in Black Ops and Black Ops 2, and it was definitely reducing.

EDIT - Didn't f1st make a video about it too?

Level 18

Studios