Heavy duty playlist has saved the game

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Heavy duty playlist has saved the game

As much as we read complaining threads, its only fair to point out the positive about the game. I must admit implementing Heavy Duty playlist was a great move on IWs part, it seems like all the complaining about low-health and insta-kill actually got somewhere. I honestly can enjoy and play the game. I can rush as i am used to and play the objective, which is awesome. The games ive played in Heavy-duty are faster paced and it seems that players are moving around. In plain words, it feels like Call of Duty again. The health is set at a perfect level in which we can react to players that spot us first, and still have a chance. Higher accuracy wins again, not just the player that gets 2 shots in and sprays completely off. That won't work here.

If you think about it the reason why players don't move in normal game modes is because they know if they take two steps they'll get dropped almost-instantly. Thus, making for a much slower/boring pace game.

If only heavy duty was implemented across all game modes. But hey, one step at a time

Level 7
57 REPLIES

Re: Heavy duty playlist has saved the game

in reply to killabig

Really good move by iw, i agree it as the feel back, but i didn't really mind the other either tbh, although it was more difficult to play a certain way.

Level 11

in reply to killabig

I haven't played it yet but I couldn't imagine using a SMG in the gamemode.  I would probably get beat by everyone using ARs or LMGs.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Navigation of maps avoiding such threats, smg's work well, i know you don't need me to tell you this, but gun choice depending on map is where it's at, always was, this will never change.

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

I particularly enjoy using my Vector with Dead Eye in Core and dropping players that I think that on Heavy it will feel like I didn't have Dead Eye ever.  If anything I would use the AK with Dead Eye.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Actually, not tried deadeye in heavy, will have to give that a bash, good choice with the vector though, have been loving the honey badger recently too, was not much for it at first.

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

I have started using Dead Eye with the SMGs and it is very rewarding when you are on a 3 killstreak because it kills so quick but if you have no kills on in a row yet you will have to suffer with 5-6 hitmarkers at medium range vs what seems 4-5 with Dead Eye.

I would rather have a consistent Stopping Power than an inconsistent Dead Eye any day though.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to iivrruummii

Yeah, iv'e ran with deadeye in normal tdm, can't remember the exact stats as regards to hit potential but worked ok i guess, i prefer a bit of dead silence, marathon, ready up and stalker myself though.

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

I have been using Agility, Marathon, Dead Silence, and Dead Eye with a Silenced/Extended Mags Vector and have been doing quite well.  It reminds me my old MW2 set up with Marathon, Stopping Power, and Ninja with the UMP45 Silenced.

Level 47

in reply to killabig

To me heavy duty has fixed cod ghosts.

And it would be a lot easier to make a new game mode rather than remodel every gun in the game.

Level 3

Studios