How do I unlock the Snooze Button patch?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

How do I unlock the Snooze Button patch?

I know in order to get the actual patch itself, the description says ''Kill someone right before you blowup.'', but I want to know how do I unlock it so that I am able to get it? It says ''Operation Inactive''. And also, referring to the description of the patch, how soon before you blowup do you have to kill someone? At 1 second remaining?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: How do I unlock the Snooze Button patch?

in reply to Stevenordodi

you need to re roll your operations until you get that challenge in there then you will be able to unlock the patch

Level 2

krpy wrote:

you need to re roll your operations until you get that challenge in there then you will be able to unlock the patch

You don't necessarily need to reroll the operations. Just press A on the game mode operations and see if it's there to be selected. Each operation has 10 challenges to choose from that can be swapped out whenever you feel like it. These change automatically every 14 days or so or you can just reroll that operation if there's none there that interest you.
I've got this one active right now but it just doesn't seem to want to unlock. Three games in a row I've gotten kills with less than 5 seconds to go and still hasn't unlocked. The last one was with less than a second to go.

Level 5

in reply to captain_howdy69

u literally need to be about to explode. my friends got it while they only had like .2 seconds left lol

Level 9

in reply to poisonvein7

Yeah it must have to be done within the last second because I have gotten a kill with 2 seconds to go and it still hasn't unlocked.

Level 12

Studios