How is it Defcon 5 if SOOOOO many people are complaining about server issues?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

How is it Defcon 5 if SOOOOO many people are complaining about server issues?

To the people that can relay information to the people that can get this fixed,

Ghosts server is not available at this time. Please or try again or visit callofduty.com/ghosts/status . Many people are reporting this issue for a good while now. How are you still at Defcon 5 if so many people have reported it?

Please advise or fix this. I am already reading that some users have not been able to connect for 2 or 3 days now. We can play every other gave but Ghosts on Multiplayer, however many of my friends are playing. Please provide a fix ASAP.

Thank you.

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: How is it Defcon 5 if SOOOOO many people are complaining about server issues?

in reply to iCh0z3n

I'm guessing those who are still able to play atm are on dedicated servers!

JK

Level 3

Re: How is it Defcon 5 if SOOOOO many people are complaining about server issues?

in reply to iCh0z3n

I was dc'd with this last night, just decided to go to bed, got off of work to play today and same thing. Don't know if the servers are buggered and noone can get on or if it's just certain people can't connect after something mysterious happens while playing.

Level 1

in reply to iCh0z3n

The servers have been down for roughly 40 minutes.

Would you rather them fix the problems, or take their time to change the Defcon? When someone is free to change the defcon, they will.

Until then, creating separate posts when there are already 20 topics on this situation is not needed.

Level 18

in reply to zachdavis11

Except the web developer isn't the guy that's working on the game servers...

Level 9

in reply to zachdavis11

They dont give a sh*t about us dude. Just look at how many problems they've had over the last 4 years. Every game they relase has major issues. Unless black ops 3  with more zombies comes out I'm done with the Call of Duty franchise....this was their last chance and they blew it. I know hundreds of people that feel the same way

Level 1

in reply to zachdavis11

You are a bonafied douchebag. Them changing the Defcon would be nice since some people are still able to play. Not all of the servers are down, fyi. IDIOT!

Level 1

in reply to Skoalface_007
Level 18

in reply to zachdavis11

Colorado Springs and my friend in Yakima, WA is still down too.  He also went down last night at the same time.

Level 1

in reply to zachdavis11

40 minutes?  I wish it'd been only 40 minutes so far.  I went down for me last night at 9PM MST and it's still down.  Keep your 40 minutes and your web therapy for yourself.

Level 1

Studios