How should the devs fix the riot shield + C4 epidemic?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: How should the devs fix the riot shield + C4 epidemic?

in reply to RuggedSavior

Oh no, the shield setups aren't an absolute joke like they were in the last two games! Nerf them! Make them pointless again!

Level 5

in reply to TourettesGuy03

in every game there is 2-4 riotshielders sometimes the whole team. my guestion is if they are not op then why people use them all the time. search and reascue is the only fun game mode in the game, but now it seem everybody is playing with riotshield+c4 combo. they say i should counter that. ok so every game theres 2-3 riotshielders so i need to play with class that is effective against them every map, leaving me disadvantage against normal players. it seem same kind of problem as was in mw2 with noobtubes.  when something is op people pick on that and everyone is abusing it. one problem is that theres no learning curve to riotshield+c4 combo, u just pick up riotshield + c4 and u good to go. would not mind if it was like sniping, to get good u need to learn it first.  i would imagine that riotshield+c4 combo is not so overpowered in the other game modes but in s&r it is.

and one think thats happening all the time as well is when poeple are losing lets say they are down 3-0. they pick up riotshilds and boom, u lose.

if ur not playing s&r then dont say they are not op or that i need to counter, coz u dont know what u talking about.

Level 1

in reply to hatake83

They are only OP for people who dont know how to counter them. Ranged DC'd explosives counter them just fine, you'll blow em up before they get close enough to C4 you, and each SnD map has a bomb out in a wide open area.

They are seen as OP only because people are too stupid to use the obvious counter outlined above.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Bielsalmighty wrote:

They are only OP for people who dont know how to counter them. Ranged DC'd explosives counter them just fine, you'll blow em up before they get close enough to C4 you, and each SnD map has a bomb out in a wide open area.

They are seen as OP only because people are too stupid to use the obvious counter outlined above.

SnD community doesn't want the game mode to be turned into a explosives fest. There is enough of that bs and killstreaks on the other modes.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Again, if you refuse to counter it and keep butting your head against ineffectually against that setup, people will continue to use it BECAUSE ITS EFFECTIVE. Its not rocket science now is it? Once the class gets constantly countered and loses its effectiveness due to people using their heads, it'll be a lot less common, ergo no explosives fest. Thats a very weak argument indeed fella.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to matuzz

matuzz wrote:

Bielsalmighty wrote:

SnD community doesn't want the game mode to be turned into a explosives fest. There is enough of that bs and killstreaks on the other modes.

if people are playing snd and using rs+c4 combos then surely they are the snd community too?

Level 75

in reply to hatake83

im lucky to see one in snr

put on blast shield and a grenade

Level 6

in reply to RuggedSavior

Get rid of complainers like you? If I can't complain or voice my concerns then neither can you. After this post is all opinion based anyways. Stop being a hypocrite maybe? All you have to do is shoot a rocket behind them.

Level 23

in reply to RuggedSavior

If they do anything about explosive then they need to nerf all of the assault rifles except the MSBS because they are ten times worse then the Riot Shield setup. Learn to adapt this is no different then the worm in Black Ops 2 and I never heard you complain about it.

Level 23

in reply to RuggedSavior

So many hypocrites posting here what exactly is wrong with the Riot Shield C4 combo? I see nothing wrong with it and I don't even use it.

Level 23

Studios