I.E.D. Overpowered?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: I.E.D. Overpowered?

in reply to RuggedSavior

Funny... As great as MW2 was, it was riddled w noob bs. Maybe they figured that by adding similar bs to Ghosts, it would lead to financial success.

My problem w I.E.D's is that they promote camping and you should never promote that in a game. If a player wants to camp, let them but don't give them tools to help them. Motion Sensor & I.E.D's are a plague.

Good campers have figured out ways to place the I.E.D's to make unavoidable, I tip my cap to those players.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Dude, you're silly. Go away. We all understand. Campers kill you and you don't like it. Get better.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to RuggedSavior

You did not hear the same thing about all those things because there wasn't a way to check. Its clear you checked and didn't find any over 30%, so you changed the subject.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

You did not hear the same thing about all those things because there wasn't a way to check. Its clear you checked and didn't find any over 30%, so you changed the subject.

A way to check what?  What are you talking about?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to TheBossOfEpic

They are completely avoidable.  Even if you don't see them, they have quite a clear and audible beep before exploding.

Jumping over them works fine.

Level 16

I Really don't find them op , there is a counter for everything in the game sit rep for the visibility aspect and blast shield  for the physical aspect of it. If I gave the blast shield perk the wrong name you already know what perk I am referring to. I could go on and on with counters to each perk, but the point is if you do not want to equip yourself against a certain loadout then your chances of getting spanked by it increase. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be . Your perk setup makes you strong against certain thing while making you vulnerable to others ?

Level 75

I use IEDs from time to time and find only 50% get me kills, I recently tried them with danger close (Never ever used it before) but it didn't make a huge amount of difference, certainly not three points worth.

The best way to avoid them is to slow down and use your eyes, if you tear around full speed with no time to pay attention

to your surroundings your bound to keep running into them, I rarely get killed by them.

Level 20

CBJ-MS Grip/Muzzle Break + Extended Mags

Sit Rep

Focus

Scavenger/ Fully Loaded

Wire Tap

Sleight of Hand

it works for me, also run the support streak (Ground Jammer) plus other two or just only the ground Jammer.

Level 4

Thanks You for the answer I'll be sure to use your tips and classes

Level 1

Not sure it was ever overpowered. If you look at the hard numbers of uses, hits, and kills...it's always been a low proportion of kills per use.

Level 1

Studios