I HATE TROLLS!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: I HATE TROLLS!!!!!

in reply to SilentGhostTnSg

Honestly its fun to get a reaction from people. I do it every once in a while to blow off some steam but i will go into Gun Game and do knife only. Or i may go into FFA and enter spectator mode and mess around with people positions.

Level 4
Highlighted

They feed off your reaction, so temper it. When they find they can't get a rise out of you they will go away.

They are social degenerates who get pleasure out of causing distress to others, it is quite sociopathic behavior to be honest.

But Some Trolls are really darn cute.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I the famous words of one John Bender, "So it's sorta social...demented and sad, but social"

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

I enjoy a good troll sometimes. My favorite troll in MW3 was to drop a care package on my camping team mates. It always amazed me that they couldnt hear or see the red cloud of smoke surrounding them. But really...I can't remember the last time I was trolled. Some have tried, but it's quite easy to either reverse the troll on them or avoid it. If you get trapped in a corner, take a death and stop going in corners.

Level 18

I had some pos trolling me, following me around and standing in front of me in a slow game on stonehenge. So I went into an obscure corner of the map and sure enough he followed me there. So I went and ate a sandwich. Came back and the punk was still there lol.

Level 4

in reply to socratesxxx

Must have not been that smart of one since he never got you killed.. For that is what many will try to do. Get you killed in hopes you will rage and then they can get another friend to join to help them do it to more.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

No he wasn't very good at it... It just so happened to be a corner that people run past a lot and I actually racked up several kills while trapped lol. Even the game winner... The guy I killed for the game winner was like "Oh look at this douche sitting in a corner!" So I said "look at the killcam dude I had this A$$hole trolling me in the corner while I was reloading!" He just laughed and said alright I'll give you that one lol. It was pretty funny lol

Level 5

Now that is awesome, the perfect way to not let a Troll affect your game in the end.

Level 70

childishness or they actually think they're funny

Yep, you answered your own question.  They think it's funny because they are childish.  That said, although I never troll, I can admit to having chuckled at more than one vanossgaming video.  They do alot of trolling.  Hmm actually I guess they  mostly troll the OTHER team, if that's even conceptually possible, so I guess that seems less douchey. 

Level 8

Studios