I have little incentive to play anymore.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: I have little incentive to play anymore.

in reply to Runandgunerring

Your negativity is simply ignored

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaleksGamertag

LOL MY NEGATIVITY? I love the game you guys constantly complaining about the thing are the negative ones.

Level 9

in reply to Runandgunerring

Whining about people making constructive points is ill advised and quite hypocritical.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

So I have experience in knowing what is good and bad about Call of Duty and what makes it work so well and I am sure a lot of the veterans in the forums know that too a honorable mention would be starbuckfrack.

Your "experience" is yours alone, probably shared by some but not all.

The reason why I have no incentive is very simple when I max out my rank I would go for gold guns or I would play well in the leaderboards the keep me playing this great game but in Call of Duty ghosts after getting my 5th gold gun I realize what is the point?

You play this game to earn camos and rank? Though not a terrible reason, perhaps your focus on this has changed and now your possibly simply bored of doing this, year after year?

I say this because so many hackers/modders simply hack these things and so many people I see in lobbies clearly hacked it yes I can tell the difference and this seems to be little priority for the developers to fix.

I thought you said your were "experienced" anyone who has played these games knows the leader boards are never 100% accurate and that many modders' love to glitch to earn something easily. And you notice this until Ghost? Odd.

They should be focusing on fixing these mods and hacks as their first priority nothing should come first and that is the most morale thing to do,

I agree 100% with this, but its been proven over and over again, human ingenuity in cracking other peoples codes / security will go on for as long as possible. Cheaters will NEVER disappear, never.

Call of Duty games are supposed to be better or at least improved, and this one is a BIG step back on security issues in the game. And every time they update the game I get hopeful and then I see a e-sports update, are you kidding me? How can that be even slightly more important that fixing the security and piracy going on in the game? It is not they need to focus.

Again your right, security should and has to be improved but to think it wont happen or that other titles weren't "modded" upon release is just well naive. We here do not know the security they have in place, we write things and mention things but I am 100% sure IW + MS + PSN and other game and console providers take security very serious, problem is as I said: Someone will always try to cheat, its human nature to do it.

it saddens me that I can't play anymore the more I play the more I look like one of them because those mods/hacks are still around.

Say what? Your sadden that you cant play because you "look" like them? Ok this final line is confusing and concerning. How do you "look" like a cheater?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

My original post may of been slightly uninformative due to a passion for the game I shall explain, my post is simply pointing out that hackers have more ammunition in this CoD as simple as that I play for many things if you read all of them I love competitive Call of Duty but I care about the state of the game and it has simply deterred but due to the greatness of what is these forums I have noticed other players have brains too and not everyone wants to cheat which in my little world it felt like for some time we could say I was losing my mind from constantly engaging with them and now it has settled.

I know all the other titles had there security issues but Black ops 2 is proof that security can be improved and all other developers from Call of Duty should learn a lesson from that.

MW2 I let them off due to the firings etc and the earlier CoD's they were in earlier stages of development and needed time but now 10 years on there needs to be improvement not a decline from the last title.

I hope you understand I simply have a certain passion in my original post and want the best for the game yes i still love it and gold guns and rank is not only what matters.

Activision Ambassador

I agree with a lot of what your saying OP and I point the finger straight away at the kids playing this game.

On the run up to Christmas I absolutely loved this game, it played well and everyone playing it seemed to be having fun but at the same time taking it seriously, then comes the 25th of December and it all changes.  Now we have kids messing around, trick shots, shooting in the air while spinning around and generally acting like idiots.

I watched three of my team on core yesterday running around and around each other trying shoot each other.

I doubt there are very few people over the age of 25 or even 21 hacking and boosting (probably 0.01%) there are probably very few over the age of 18, I'll put money on 98% of those hacking and cheating being under 16 years of age.

In all the years I've messed with many boosters on this game not once have I heard a voice that sounded like he was over 18, or even 15 for that matter.

To me little kids have ruined older versions this game because they are hacked to death and now they've started on Ghosts, there are some kids who play legit but there vast majority of the problems such as hacking, boosting and all the rest is down to them.

Level 20

couldnt have said it better my self good post

Level 3

ill play you and then you can rage a little maybe that will snap you out of it

Level 3

Studios