I have to mutch lag and i have never bin laging in a cod like i am now before yester day HELP Pleaz

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

I have to mutch lag and i have never bin laging in a cod like i am now before yester day HELP Pleaz

Can some one help me i have never bin laging inn a call of duty like i am now and the game is unplayeball can some one help me and tell me how i can fix it

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I have to mutch lag and i have never bin laging in a cod like i am now before yester day HELP Pleaz

in reply to stein123456789
Solution
‎03-01-2014 03:19 PM

Im having a really hard time not being an a-hole about that spelling. But Starbuckfrack is correct, turn everything off and reboot the network, then turn your system on and test the network, make sure you dont have any background downloads and all that then try joining a free for all match, those seem to take up the least amount of network space for me.. if no lag try your regular game type.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: I have to mutch lag and i have never bin laging in a cod like i am now before yester day HELP Pleaz

Assuming you just got the game for Xmas. And its been fine since then.

Reboot your network thru the entire house first.

Make sure nothing else is on the internet at least long enough for a test.

Then its possible that some friends on your list are dragging your connection down. Like for example if you have 6 players where you are in the same party, your game will be based off of the worst connection.

Level 72

Must...refrain...from...being...a...smartass...with...such...bad...spelling...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 33

Fixed- Hooked on Phonics® | Home

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

stein123456789 wrote:

Can some one help me i have never bin laging inn a call of duty like i am now and the game is unplayeball can some one help me and tell me how i can fix it

Is this a serious post or are you trolling?

It's virtually unreadable.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

Solution
‎03-01-2014 03:19 PM

Im having a really hard time not being an a-hole about that spelling. But Starbuckfrack is correct, turn everything off and reboot the network, then turn your system on and test the network, make sure you dont have any background downloads and all that then try joining a free for all match, those seem to take up the least amount of network space for me.. if no lag try your regular game type.

Level 1

in reply to KLBrandon

Wait If I am correct then why are YOU getting the star

Just kidding

Level 72

Studios