I left for a reason

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

I left for a reason

Something every cod has suffered from is leaving a match only to be put back in the same one 5 times in a row. What ever the reason be it boosters, match almost finished or just plain hate for the level (for me its tremor) i left so find me another match

Level 6
34 REPLIES

Re: I left for a reason

in reply to Ajaffaroo

Yeah but matchmaking doesn't care about your personal reason. It cares about your location and connection to other players Mr Selfish.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Oh im sorry here i was thinking that 80 bucks for a game would mean they can use some modern technology to detect things like this. Guess im just selfish

Level 6

in reply to Ajaffaroo

Stop leaving matches then.

When you leave a match you dreate a hole so when you join a match that hole must be filled in with somebody. If its a low populated game type your chances are a lot higher to fall into that match again. They design the game to fill the first match available, not to make just you happy.

I mean people do have a god given right to leave any match they want, but you must suffer any consequences of the choice you make.

Next time instead of leaving a match and jumping right into the next one give it time for someone else to join.

Or stay in the match so you dont get 5 losses. Then look when you get to the lobby.

If you paid 80 bucks to borrow the software you didnt pay Activision a dime to play it online. Online is AS IS just like when you made your gamertag.

And YES you are selfish if you decide to leave a match, because leaving a match was YOUR choice.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Pretty much this, you are a victim of your own impatience. Its not that hard to wait 60 seconds or even 30 seconds before trying to find another lobby.

Level 20

in reply to Ajaffaroo

Ajaffaroo wrote:

Something every cod has suffered from is leaving a match only to be put back in the same one 5 times in a row. What ever the reason be it boosters, match almost finished or just plain hate for the level (for me its tremor) i left so find me another match

You do realize you make no sense right?

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

to quote major payne  "i didnt stutter"

Level 6

in reply to Ajaffaroo

OP try waiting about 30 seconds if it puts you in the same lobby you just left.Within 30 seconds the spot you were put in should fill up.That's really all you need to do in order to not be JiP'ed into a game over and over.

In other words stop leaving then mashing the A button as fast as possible to find another game.Wait a lil' bit.

Problem solved.

Level 6

in reply to Ajaffaroo

That's why I like hardcore in treyarch games. If I keep getting put into a game I don't like and can't be arsed staying in it, two quick team kills and see ya later. Problem solved won't be put into that lobby again.

Level 6

in reply to Ajaffaroo

people saying wait for the lobby to refill..well this rarely happens the amount of time ive had to play v 1 person is a joke...

Level 1

Studios