I'm an older gamer, GET OVER IT

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: I'm an older gamer, GET OVER IT

in reply to Robwolves

I had a 500 then went on to the 1200. Cannon fodder and worms. Shit I lost count of the hours I lost playing those lol. Shame more games these days are not as thought out or have the longevity of those classic games.

Level 6

in reply to Robwolves

I remember playing some games on a PC that I rented from Rent A Center that didnt even have a hard drive. You had to play directly from floppies.

There are some freeware sites you can download those full games and run them in a DOS emulator.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to Keepmequite

I'm old, yet some of the neighbor kids and my nephews ask me for setups for domination, go figure.

Level 32

in reply to Keepmequite

50s, lol. been playing on various consoles ever since they came out, usually hold my own against most, however saying that this game has tested my old patience to the limit,

Level 21

in reply to Keepmequite

I too am an older gamer (41) and love surprising the young kids playing by kicking their butt.

Old Men with Guns (OMG7) clan member

Level 10

in reply to Helo-Pilot

44 here...have afew peeps I still meet up with on cod older than me

Look me up

Misl3ad

old user name on ps3 was LT

Peace and happy killing!

Level 3

in reply to Keepmequite

32 soon to be 33 in march, and its funny because while i see most here are a few years older than i am. I whole heartedly agree, i get so mad when i see people crying nerf this nerf that. I honestly cant see what the problem is in terms of set ups, i do see a lag issue that needs to be balanced better. Which could possibly resolve many peoples problems in terms of hit detection etc, but everything else is brilliant even down to map size. While its not easy i have had my fair share of run and gun moments risky granted, due to the type of game play i believe this game is built around (but can be done).

Infact any COD game i have played i have not found any issue in terms of the set up over all, the main problem is lag issue's hit detection etc (IMO).

Of course in terms of cheats, Hacks / mods which we know have and can be done STILL, is the only other joke about gaming at times.

But in all the experience is usually quite a fun and competative one, i do have my moments where im thinking NO WAY this dude is full of BS and while it could be to do with above statement. I cant help but think while some players are pretty skilled and amazing, that most have some sort of help (that is not above board).

And thats when paying the money we do becomes a waste as gaming is no longer fun or fair, and thats really all the negative i have to say about the game or gamers even.

And while i like to think im an extreme underground gamer im sure there are many more much better than i am

Level 6

in reply to Sliktrax

I just play the best I can not quite as fast as most that play but Hell I'm 67. "Game On"

Level 1

in reply to Keepmequite

Wrong side of 45 here. LOVE all the cods (except BO1, which was a bag of shite).

Started gaming 1978/79 and never really stopped. COD4 was what i had been waiting for since for ever. Top game. Not sure all the tweeks & additions have really improved the games since but still enjoy playing them.

Level 3

in reply to Keepmequite

46, 47 in January...

I'm with you all the way Bud...

I play with no chat lead these days, heard all the kiddie BS before

Level 13

Studios