I'm an older gamer, GET OVER IT

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: I'm an older gamer, GET OVER IT

in reply to Keepmequite

41 here and still kicking butt.  I don't ever plan on quitting but I must say it's not something I'm quick to bring up in a business conversation.  

Level 2

in reply to Keepmequite

Keepmequite wrote:

I'm 43 and I Play computer games ffs get over it people in Ghosts. If it wasn't for people of my age paying consoles since the Atari and computer since the ZX spectrum, you wouldn't have games like you do today. Who do the youngsters think started the COD franchise off by buying this game on PC (a platform that is no longer shown the same love or respect as console). We old gamers (43 old lol) made gaming what it is today.....

And it's amazing how many of them leave the game because they can't beat me.

But sadly... your rant's no better than those pesky kids'.

Please move this to off topic.

GHOSTS OFF TOPIC

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

Keepmequite wrote:

I'm 43 and I Play computer games ffs get over it people in Ghosts. If it wasn't for people of my age paying consoles since the Atari and computer since the ZX spectrum, you wouldn't have games like you do today. Who do the youngsters think started the COD franchise off by buying this game on PC (a platform that is no longer shown the same love or respect as console). We old gamers (43 old lol) made gaming what it is today.....

And it's amazing how many of them leave the game because they can't beat me.

GHOSTS OFF TOPIC

From what I have seen, the older gamers tend to complain more on these forums then kids do

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

From what I have seen, the older gamers tend to complain more on these forums then kids do

Hey. Watch it now. There's more than one old fart in these forums.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Perfect example of the Disrespect I am talking about......

Level 6

in reply to Keepmequite

Keepmequite wrote:

Perfect example of the Disrespect I am talking about......

Nah... it is a poorly written rant with equally poor spelling that belongs in off topic.

With all due respect, of course.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to deamonomic

*Edit* the older gamers tend to complain more coherently than the kids do.

....in some cases

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to RAN Kismet

Really was there any reason to post an insult directed towards me in a thread that has had nothing but positive and truthful replies. You are basically one of those that feel insulting others and being disrespectful is perfectly ok because your behind a COMPUTER.  Very sad.... Reported.

Level 6

in reply to Keepmequite

You mean disrespectful like the ones here who like to ignore the forum rules ? He didnt insult you he just gave you a suggestion to move this off topic.

I mean if you want we all could just report you and not say anything to help you if you want.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

You mean disrespectful like the ones here who like to ignore the forum rules ? He didnt insult you he just gave you a suggestion to move this off topic.

I mean if you want we all could just report you and not say anything to help you if you want.

haha, why do you try so hard to be some sort of forum bully? First off the guy wasn't even talking to you and now to me it seems you're threatening him that " we all" are going to report him. If wants to respond I'm sure he's a big boy and can respond if he wants to, I'm certain he doesn't need you coming in with your rules speech. I think I speak for most of the forum when we've all heard the speech so quit trying to be a try hard, let a moderator handle it..

To me, your response comes across in a threatening manner to keepmequite and I'm sure one of those rules you speak of you can't "threaten or harass " a member, but I'm sure you know the exact forum rule number

Level 32

Studios