I'm an older gamer, GET OVER IT

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: I'm an older gamer, GET OVER IT

in reply to zingaa

zingaa wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

You mean disrespectful like the ones here who like to ignore the forum rules ? He didnt insult you he just gave you a suggestion to move this off topic.

I mean if you want we all could just report you and not say anything to help you if you want.

haha, why do you try so hard to be some sort of forum bully? First off the guy wasn't even talking to you and now to me it seems you're threatening him that " we all" are going to report him. If wants to respond I'm sure he's a big boy and can respond if he wants to, I'm certain he doesn't need you coming in with your rules speech. I think I speak for most of the forum when we've all heard the speech so quit trying to be a try hard, let a moderator handle it..

To me, your response comes across in a threatening manner to keepmequite and I'm sure one of those rules you speak of you can't "threaten or harass " a member, but I'm sure you know the exact forum rule number

Starbucks's quoted reply isn't really a threat. He's backing up the notion that the community has suggested moving this rant to a more appropriate place in lieu of it being reported and a moderator coming in. Some posts were reported correctly and others not. Now I'm here.

in reply to Keepmequite

Keepmequite wrote:

Really was there any reason to post an insult directed towards me in a thread that has had nothing but positive and truthful replies. You are basically one of those that feel insulting others and being disrespectful is perfectly ok because your behind a COMPUTER.  Very sad.... Reported.

Report away. I commented on your rant... not you.  This post has a place... it's called off topic. Nothing about it has anything to do with Ghosts on X360.

Respect is a two way street, neighbor. Think on it.

Because your point with this thread was to get int the face of "youngsters".

The more you know.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Keepmequite

Keepmequite wrote:

Really was there any reason to post an insult directed towards me in a thread that has had nothing but positive and truthful replies. You are basically one of those that feel insulting others and being disrespectful is perfectly ok because your behind a COMPUTER.  Very sad.... Reported.

Oh... one last point...

I think the "those pesky kids" slipped by you... I would have thought an older gamer might have seen Scooby-doo once or twice.

Subtle humor is lost it seems.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

Keepmequite wrote:

I'm 43 and I Play computer games ffs get over it people in Ghosts. If it wasn't for people of my age paying consoles since the Atari and computer since the ZX spectrum, you wouldn't have games like you do today. Who do the youngsters think started the COD franchise off by buying this game on PC (a platform that is no longer shown the same love or respect as console). We old gamers (43 old lol) made gaming what it is today.....

And it's amazing how many of them leave the game because they can't beat me.

But sadly... your rant's no better than those pesky kids'.

Please move this to off topic.

GHOSTS OFF TOPIC

This isn't an insult.

in reply to Keepmequite

38 here. still love playin COD.

Level 18

in reply to Keepmequite

Hear, hear.

I'm 37 but refuse to grow up! CoD keeps me young and partially immature.

Love how the old farts came out the woodwork for this one!

Level 75

in reply to Keepmequite

My name says it all  lol

Level 17

in reply to Keepmequite

I'm 43 as well. Started like many others here with the Atari 2600. Used to drop all kinds of quarters at the arcade playing the "more advanced" games of the era. Took a long hiatus until about 2004. Around that time some younger friends of mine (now in their 30s) convinced me to buy an original Xbox to play multiplayer Rainbow 6. Ever since then I've been getting my first person shooter fix. I don't plan to put down the controller anytime soon. Great, cheap entertainment. Gamertag is djacks400. I usually play randoms Core Domination. But would be happy to play with some of you some time.

Level 4

in reply to Keepmequite

44 on Friday, been playing and writing video games since I built a zx80 over 30 years ago. The "wasted youth" messing with computers and gaming turned into a career as a software and systems architect. Kids bought me BO2 for birthday last year, but refused to get me ghosts this year because they think I'm now obsessed with COD, so I got for myself as an early b'day present!

Level 5

in reply to Keepmequite

And get the hell off my lawn!

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios