I'm struggling to get used to Ghosts but....

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

I'm struggling to get used to Ghosts but....

I'm not going to to sell it, trade it, cry about it, call it the worst CoD ever or insult the developers...

I'm going to accept that right now, it all feels very alien, the controls don't respond the same way, the maps are huge and have much more verticality to them (I need to get used to looking up more) and the weapons don't handle the same way.  I still have to get used to all these things and have a bit better knowledge of the maps (still haven't played them all) and figure out some new tactics

Level 29
9 REPLIES

Re: I'm struggling to get used to Ghosts but....

in reply to WKMMS

It's time to bring out the camper in you, mate. I already adjusted to this game by camping and sondwhoring my enemies with Amplify. These big maps are ideal for stealthy and sneaky playstyles. Using Amplify with Dead Silence surprises a lot of people.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

This is the BEST CoD imo!!! I LOVE Squads and how you can build them up and fight along side them!! HC TDM is still my go to mode with my bros but Squads is the best thing to EVER happen to CoD imo!!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

This is the BEST CoD imo!!! I LOVE Squads and how you can build them up and fight along side them!! HC TDM is still my go to mode with my bros but Squads is the best thing to EVER happen to CoD imo!!

It's cool that you like it, but best CoD?

Just ridiculous mate.

This isn't even the best game Infinity Ward have released, and yet you are calling it the best CoD.

By what criteria, if you don't mind me asking, leads you to believe that this is the best CoD?

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

Tick7 wrote:

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

By what criteria, if you don't mind me asking, leads you to believe that this is the best CoD?

I think he did just tell us

Level 72

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I haven't unlocked amplify yet... but it's definitely on my "got to have" perks list.  I opted to spend my points on Focus since I was losing a lot of 1v1 gunfights because my gun kicked wildly off target.  I've also started aiming lower since there doesn't seem to be much difference in ttk between hitting legs and body.  After a bit of an abysmal start I've reversed the single figure kills and double figure deaths to double figure kills and single figure deaths.  Still a long way to go but at least I'm back in the positive end of the KD spectrum (it was 0.5 at one point - Yikes!)

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

100 percent agree the game does feel more alien. And I am sure its not me but the time to die and the animations seem too fast for the game.

Only played one squad game for a test run. Havent changed any class setup either.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

It's not just you, mate. Even the MLG guys and those guys who makes a living by posting COD videos on YouTube are saying the damage is too high.

Level 35

in reply to WKMMS

I remember feeling the same way about Black Ops II when it first came out, coming from MW3.  It takes time to adjust to EVERYTHING.  Map knowledge is key, and the first thing you should learn.  No way of getting that, along with all the minute differences without good ole' experience.  Endure the learning curve, and keep your eye on the prize!

Level 2

in reply to WKMMS

What's sad is if this was MW(1) I would have not played MW2.

Level 4

Studios