I only have one problem with this game.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

I only have one problem with this game.

The spawns. I love this game a lot, but I can't stand when a game spawns you 2 feet next to an enemy or they spawn behind you. I spawn directly behind people sometimes and I just feel so bad when i kill them because I seriously didn't have to do anything to outplay him. I just spawn and shot. The maps are amazing, no more tiny ass 3 lane bullshit maps. Black ops II spawns were bad, but no where near this bad. I am hoping they announce a fix or something :I. Does anyone know if they announced anything related to the spawns?

Level 2
9 REPLIES

Re: I only have one problem with this game.

in reply to JcApocalypse1

1. Spawns
2. No CTF

Level 2

This seems to happen with each Call of Duty, and it does take a little while before the spawns make some sense...I believe they refine the system...or maybe we just get used to it, lol. 

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to riffy08

I know spawn issues have been in every call of duty, but i swear in ghosts it is just the worst. I feel like the game is mistaking my enemies as my team.

Level 2

It seems very chaotic doesn't it.  Makes you want to toss a Betty right after spawning (do they have Betty's in this one?).  I don't know if there will be a specific announcement about spawns, but this will improve very soon...I have no doubt.  It's too fixable and everyone is making sure IW is aware of it.

Level 9

in reply to riffy08

Theres something like the betty, more of a proxy C4. However, the spawns are so bad sometimes that you can't go through the animation in enough time after spawning.

Level 2

The spawn are a problem. However the cause is spawn flipping. If you move into an enemy's origin spawn point area it will flip the the most open area of the map, and sometimes if player of opposite teams have exact same think happen. This can be reduced is you simply don't push their original spawn side to hard. Other than that this game is perfect. 100%

Level 1

in reply to vPatman

I wish my team doesn't push! However, i come to realize there is no hope for the spawns and to just brush it off. Best thing i did to counter it was use dead silence. Confirmed dead silence counters spawn issues. (until they use it! then you need awareness!)

Level 2

I don't mind a flipped spawn, but there has to be some form of flow to it...Otherwise we're just the proverbial chickens or camped in a corner

Level 9

the spawns are a joke

Level 8

Studios