I think they should bring back Last Stand and One Man Army in Ghost

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

I think they should bring back Last Stand and One Man Army in Ghost

I know these two perks were abused and overpowered in the past COD games. Still, I would like to see them reinstated however, not as perks.  But rather I would like to see them come back as kill streaks or something similar.  

Think about it.  If you get 6 to 8 kills, when somebody finally downs you, you would go into last stand mode. It would give you 15 to 20 seconds with a pistol and the ability for your explosives still on the map to remain active long enough just to gain another kill.  However, by making it a kill streak you would have to earn it rather than just have it in your class.

Likewise, they could make 1 man army a 12 to 15 kill streak.   You could change your class and get a fresh load out of weapons and grenades. You pick a class and then call it in like a care package.  It would be useful to swap out loadouts in the middle of a fight without having to lose your kill streak progress. However, putting it towards the mid to upper level of the pack would keep it from being abused.  Also, I don't see a problem with somebody basically respawning without dying instead of calling in something like a viatl war ship or another massive kill streak.

Let me know what you think of these ideas.

Level 10
39 REPLIES

Re: I think they should bring back Last Stand and One Man Army in Ghost

in reply to darkrangeresp

Last stand could function well as a killstreak, if it was high enough maybe give it the pro effect of BO1. I don't see OMA fitting into the game as a killstreak, except maybe for SnD when you're the last alive and you wanna swap out to a stealth class, too situational to be a killstreak IMO. Last stand would be an extremely useful killstreak for those that go for the higher killstreaks, it gives a chance to keep that streak going but at the cost of a killstreak slot. I actually like the idea for last stand, OMA not so much.

Level 8

We've already learned our lessons with Last Stand and One Man Army.  Nobody likes them, even if they were killstreaks.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

No thanks.

Keep OMA and Last Stand away from COD, it's done enough damage already even if you want it as killstreak rewards.

Level 51

No.

Both are perks/rewards that don't fit cod and the community

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

As a streak that had to be earned would not be to bad. as a perk.. no chance in hell.

Level 70

One of the best things they've done for the COD series is to remove these two perks.

Level 6

id love to see oma brought back it was a great perk that was sadly abused  by idiots i had 3 oma setups one with stopping power, one with coldblooded and another with dangerclose it was great being able to switch between the 3 for different situations

Level 25

I wouldn't mind them being low killstreaks.  3 for Last Stand and 5 for OMA.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

^ This is one of the people who used last stand/second chance and/or OMA on all of his classes...

Level 10

Studios