IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed

IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed like a bouncing Betty, grenade or ............

or bring back Betty, she was always good for several revenge kills.

Level 3
18 REPLIES

Re: IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed

I Miss claymores. The Ieds are ok but claymores were directional so you didn't always blow yourself up and you had to think about placement. Ides belong to a run n gunners game, ghosts is more thinking mans

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Well, not so fast. IED's are great for all kinds of booby trapping and creating choke points. It does take thought to as people can run over them with marathon, keeping running, and out run the blast of the IED. You must think about where you are placing it so that you can catch the flanker in the blast. Just a thought.

Level 48

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I have to reply. IEDs belong to a run-n-gunners game?? What!?!

IED's belong to worthless campers that need to chock off a hallway while they lay prone, ADS and wait for something to happen.

No rusher worth their salt uses IED's.

Level 20

in reply to capp00

Not true, I know lots of runners that use the IED to clear sniper nests instead of grenades because they can get current or future kills if there is nobody there yet.

Level 6

in reply to capp00

If I am going with a lethal to clear an area, I prefer IED over frag.  Could just be me but I don't seem to do great with frags in this game.  Previous ones I was the cooked kill master.  Here, I think a well thrown IED is better, as it will either get the kill, push them away and out towards you, atleast let you know someone is there, or sit until someone finds it.

Level 7

Playing Core, they stay active, post mortem, until your Kill Cam expires.  The quicker you respawn into the game, the less time they have to get a revenge kill.

Less haste more death, kind-a-thing

Level 7
Highlighted

I completely agree, in fact I don't think equipment should die with you. I think that an I.E.D should only be re-equipped on the spawn after it has been triggered or destroyed. The way they disappear before exploding (even when activated) is similar to the way that crossbow bolts would sometimes fail to go of if you died before the explosion. Very annoying.

Level 2

I'm glad they work the way they do. Hardcore kill confirmed is the only one that I have a problem with because there's no kill cam and it's instant respawn so they vanish instantly. Normal core has killcams, just watch it and wait for the experience for the payback, I get them all the time. Hardcore deathmatch has forced respawn timers, and sometimes they will last 12 seconds while you are waiting to respawn.

Level 1

I think they should last as long as the killcam.

Level 12

Studios