IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed

in reply to LargeLentils

claymores for the win

Level 16

In Core, if you throw an IED and die, but think the enemy may walk over it, do not press X to respawn.  I do the same for Frags and Semtex, but I think in this game those might stay active even after respawn.  It is hard to tell.

Level 15

I think it is fine how it is.  I use them, almost more so of a little area radar, so I know when someone is pushing through an area to me and if I get a kill great.  I think to give them any more power might be a bit much.  They are pretty tough to see unless you have sit-rep, and are pretty quick to blow up with a decent detection range.  Sometimes you can out run them, sometimes you get smokes and sometimes you just take a little damage.  I didn't know they stayed active until k.c. was over- thank you for that useful tidbit.
Level 7

It's smaller and less recognizable than any other proximity explosive in the other games, and nearly unavoidable if properly placed. Do you want a free kills? These things are already way overused as is.

Level 5

I do all of those things, I only play core [for now] and i do no t respawn quick as you'll get a bad spawn if you don't wait. [ any time ive been killed 2sec after spawn, it cause I jumped back in to quick]  some people do run the anti perks but 99% of the time, I can see them standing on the thing or near it [I defend allot with my LSAT] but they are not going off even if I wait the full time.  They got dud instantly

Level 3

They last until you respawn, so if you auto tap X no more IED. And if you want that you are a noob.

Level 6

No, people need to start earning their kills... not relying on something else to get them. If you die... your equipment should die.

IEDs are already a major pain in the neck on this game.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

They do need to be taken down peg, the range/power is ridiculous like Riley.

Level 6
Highlighted

Use to you could toss a Betty at someone feet just before death and boom, revenge kill.

toss an IED at someone feet and it go NADA

Anyone who think they are OP is nuts, if mine do work on the rare occasion, I get +10% if they work at all.

they do less then a stun grenade for me.

Level 3

Studios