If you guys thought that camping was bad before.....

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

If you guys thought that camping was bad before.....

Just wait until the general masses get on this weekend. With the size of the maps, poor spawning, and overall newness to the game, this is going to be the campiest COD yet.

I can almost 100% GUARANTEE that all the "good" teams will develop a strategy as to go from corner to corner (given that there are about 1000000 in each map) and wait for people to spawn or walk by. Also now that the perk allows you to be hidden from sat coms, and another against oracles, it will only get worse.

You would think that with the maps being 3x the size of the biggest maps in BO2, that there would be a safe way to spawn without getting killed directly upon spawning. Maps like Stonehaven with its 937 acres of playing surface and 50 buildings to get into will STILL spawn you in direct line of a waiting enemy. With it only being 6v6, I have literally ran the map TWICE and never saw or heard enemy gun fire. It took around a minute and a half too.

Level 34
4 REPLIES

Re: If you guys thought that camping was bad before.....

in reply to propipe

I like this game, it runs fast, looks good and the connections are fairly good from what I have played. One thing that has changed is the TTK. God is it fast, this makes for a slower game with more camping.

You are going to have to slow down to get those kills. This game is far better then BO2 in terms of stability. It would have been perfect if it had the same health as MW2. I really like the game so far.

Level 9

in reply to propipe

BO2 was for the run and gunners. This COD is for campers like me.

I love this COD. 

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to propipe

I've had multiple KC games that ran out of time because the enemy team just sits in corners. Everyone is just camping next to their tampon containers in case of an emergency.

Level 22

in reply to propipe

It is bad in this I try and play game modes that need people to run around, but even in cranked iv found people camping, and blitz is just as bad as they can get behind your spawn if you have a bunch of noobs in your team you are screwed.

Level 4

Studios