Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

What was drop zone then?

Level 1

in reply to TwoGuysTech

It was Drop Zone.

Level 35

in reply to TwoGuysTech

ok I see your point but dropzone is more fun

Level 10

in reply to xKhufu

I really wish they would give each soldier more custom classes to work with.  With so many options available to create custom classes, we need more options to create counter classes.  All previous games had 10 classes to choose from whether you had prestige or not(with default classes).  Why only six in ghosts?

Level 12

in reply to riksterinto

we have 60 classes actually

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

But only 6 that you can use during a game.  In previous CODS there was always 10.  I don't know what I need to counter until the game starts so it would be great to be able to build more options or even switch solders mid game.

Level 12

in reply to riksterinto

The most likely reason there are only 6 is so they can milk you for more money by releasing a microtransaction (paid) in the future for additional classes. I would almost bet money that will happen.

Level 19

in reply to riksterinto

make a dom solider, search solider, rescue solider, blitz solider, ffa solider, cranked solider,  tdm solider, killconfirmed solider, hardcore dom solider , and hardcore tdm/kill confirmed solider

Level 10

in reply to riksterinto

I'm sorry, but if you need 10 classes for one game, you are obviously doing something wrong. If you cannot make a positive K/D or pull a win from just maybe 3 classes, you are sad. What happened in Call of Duty 4 (the original COD) when you had no more options to create more classes, or hell even more characters even after updates? You were stuck. So learn from the basics and get over the fact that you cannot make 10 classes. That is the absolutely worst excuse to complain about.

Level 3

in reply to AceKillaLOH

It has nothing to do with going positive.  I can go positive with a pistol.

It has more to do with variety and having options.  I like to have at least an AR, sniper, shotgun and SMG class readily available.  That only leaves 2 classes in ghosts for counter classes like air support and anti riot shield. Then there's nothing left for any goof off/challenge classes.  With so many options for custom classes in Ghosts, you have to be stupid to not see how it would be desirable to have more class slots.  In COD 4 there weren't nearly half as many things to counter so it wasn't needed.

Level 12

Studios