Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

in reply to TG-ThoMz

Your team can't have 6 active support squadmates at the same time.

Level 4

in reply to xKhufu

1. Call of Duty is a casual game. Get used to it. No one cares about your MLG background.

2. Not a fan of amplify either.

3. Wondering the same thing.

4. Its always like this, especially early on.

5. Your math is bad, it is 7 kills for a helo pilot. Also, Trinity rockets are terrible. This game is the most gun on gun call of duty yet.

Everyone says they will stop playing, and they might for a bit, but people usually come back and considering they break sales records, I don't think they'll miss you. Finally, don't hide behind your team. It takes a special kind of person to do horrible in a party.

Level 10

in reply to Fang_1192

Read it again....I said equip Hardline...therefore....it would be 6 kills.  Thanks.

They may not miss me.  Which is fine.  It seems every since MW2, they've gotten less and less players anyway.

The absolute best solution to the problem, and would make EVERYONE happy is simple.  Implement a MLG/eSports/Competitive playlist.  That way you have the casual guys who wanna throw C4 behind the riot shield like Michael Vick in one playlist, and the guys who like to have gunfights, strats, roll with 4-6 guys in parties, etc, etc. in a competitive one.  And I already know what you're gonna say...."Clan vs Clan is in the game!"  Ummm no...it's a more organized IED fest and C4 carpet bombs.  As well as kids leaving within 43 seconds of the game when they lose a gunfight.

The best they did was that trash Heavy Duty....ha....yea...look how many people are playing that nonsense. 

Level 1

in reply to xKhufu

Maybe I read it wrong. Easy to do though when there is that weird sentence structure you got going there.

Clan vs. Clan is nothing but organized pubstomping, anyone who takes it seriously is dumb as f***.

I like how you dismiss a playstyle you don't like as casual. If the riot shield wasn't bad offensively maybe they wouldn't need C4. But then you'd probably call it OP and try to get it banned anyway. If it works, use it. Competitive is about winning, not some misguided sense of "honor." Don't tell me you are competitive, then try to nerf something. If it is truly overpowered and you really want to win, you would use it, anything less is playing for fun or is suboptimal play. It's like whenever people hit a brick wall, they don't try going around or over it, they ask someone to bulldoze it out of the way for them - that's getting old.

Level 10

in reply to xKhufu

LOL who else just laughs at people when they bring up their MLG background...no one cares.....NO....ONE.....CARES!!!!

Level 13

in reply to half-megatron

if no one cares....why does every single CoD clan (that is legit) play on at least Gamebattles....which has adopted MLG rules?  Seems to me the competitive clans are flocking to MLG settings.  And not the pub game nonsense the game produces. 

And don't say MLG players are garbage, and they wanna play their own way, and blah blah.  Halo 2 MLG was actually televised on USA....and now has corporate sponsors, endorsements, live streams, and their gamers getting paid/backed by companies (SCUF, Redbull, etc).  People care....may not pub match all-stars like yourself....but good gamers do.

Simple fix is a separate playlist.  again... x Khufu is the GT.

Level 1

in reply to xKhufu

I see you still cant fathom that no one cares...

Level 13

in reply to half-megatron

Just because you pick up the game for fun twice a week....maybe I should of replied " anyone find it funny when you get hate mail or are 90 % avoided because you dominate the casual player" No...instead you should agree with him. A competitive style playlist would fix so many issues with this game. There are plenty of people that get upset playing clans....plenty of people get upset over certain aspects of the game. It's no secret that competitive online gaming has grown over the years. There is 1 simple solution. Make a playlist for the casual gamers or when the competitive guys just wanna let loose and have fun. Make a competitive playlist so that people can truly compete against other clans etc. The current system is flawed obviously...

Level 1

in reply to kstaples

They tried a MLG playlist in bo2 called league play , and it failed.  MLG is trash. " I'm good, but only by rules that I think I should be there"

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

I'm pretty sure league play was a favorite among the community unless you were 12 years old running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Also competitive COD is growing at an exponential rate, so I think a large majority would disagree that "MLG is trash" but thanks for your idiotic input.

Level 1

Studios