Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Infinity Ward Devs....please read...

in reply to AceKillaLOH

AceKillaLOH wrote:

You mean Black Ops 1, The Cold War and other missions weren't WW2 based?

Which of the BO1 missions took place in WW2? Just because something is based on another thing doesn't mean theyre the same. By that logic MW2 is the same as MW1.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Learn History for one and for two...

I know my history quite well.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Black Ops 2 placed the END of the Cold War and a future cold war in the game.

So a war in the future means they cant move beyond WW2?

AceKillaLOH wrote:

So yes, based on WW2 and scenarios, they still cannot come up with a modern game.

MW1 had the Mp44 which was created during WW2, why cant IW come up with a modern game?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Whoa! They created a game coming out of the WW2 Era and progressed from there? Treyarch hasn't. You have very poor validations as to what you are trying to prove. You do not know history as both games are set in WW2 and Cold War Era and have yet to progress. They had one instance in where it went into the future and that was still garbage. IW has modern play, apparently, you are still stuck on MW1. Your points are terrible when you try to make a point. And as for the lawsuit, yes I do remember that. Treyarch is an inferior company that has no possible way of becoming better. Their gameplay, mapping and ratios are terrible. Regardless of the time frame, they have yet to improve upon anything.

Level 3

in reply to AceKillaLOH

You said "Treyarch is terrible and think the WW2 aspect of a game is entertaining, still, to this day." Yet you then claim that you were also referring to the Cold War and any future cold wars. You can literally relate anything in the Call of Duty franchise to WW2.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

They created a game coming out of the WW2 Era and progressed from there? Treyarch hasn't.

Once again, Black Ops 1 and 2 are not set in WW2. I don't get how you could be dumb enough to think they are. Have you even played them?

AceKillaLOH wrote:

You do not know history as both games are set in WW2 and Cold War Era and have yet to progress.

Hmm yes because both BO1 and BO2 took place in WW2... wait.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

They had one instance in where it went into the future and that was still garbage.

Most people Ive seen liked the Bo2 campaign.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Their gameplay, mapping and ratios are terrible.

That's just your opinion. Many people prefer Treyarch's games.

AceKillaLOH wrote:

Regardless of the time frame, they have yet to improve upon anything.

This is probably the dumbest thing you've said so far.

Level 35

in reply to AceKillaLOH

Umm if your talking about Treyarch they actually (under contract agreement) are NOT allowed to make a game that takes place after the Vietnam war. Or did you forget about that lawsuit that they almost lost during the release of Black Ops 2.

I think it was called Infinity Ward’s Memorandum of Understanding and only Infinity Ward had exclusive rights to make that style title.

Level 72

in reply to xKhufu

The problem i see with ghost is that IW have looked at battlefield and tried to resemble it... as much as i play ghost i can honestly say it is typical IW in that its a game for campers/snipers.

Activision need to take a stand on future COD developments or they are going to lose many gamers.. i have many friends that played ghosts upon launch - got 1st prestige and called time on it as they feel COD has got as far as it can go, and as much as i feel the same way i just cannot jump to another game but for how long i am not sure...

Level 1

in reply to itchybubble

no trust me this game is no battlefield

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

No its not but its getting more and more like it...

Level 1

in reply to itchybubble

i don't see it

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to xKhufu

You sound immature.

Level 9

Studios