Information On Call Of Duty: Ghosts.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Information On Call Of Duty: Ghosts.

in reply to FITHxNinJaz

thats right. i didnt see the traditional "you killed..." pop up card when you kill or get killed that comes up centre screen to let you know who you killed or whos killed you.

and yes in black ops 2 you can play free for all with robots and humans, can you do that in ghosts? thanks for your help.

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

thats right. i didnt see the traditional "you killed..." pop up card when you kill or get killed that comes up centre screen to let you know who you killed or whos killed you.

and yes in black ops 2 you can play free for all with robots and humans, can you do that in ghosts? thanks for your help.

here is a pop up card its in the top left corner.

Level 75

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Well when you kill someone, there is no pop up card from when I have played. But when you die from someone, there is a pop up card like Maccabi said, in the top left corner. So unfortunately you have to look at the killfeed to see who you killed.
And about the free for all with robots and humans, I'm going to assume that there will be some sort of offline mode you can play. MW3 did that survival mode thing and Black ops 2 did custom games. So definitely there will be some offline mode.

Level 2

in reply to FITHxNinJaz

I'm just asking a general question of what did you think about it and its graphics.

Level 2

in reply to Bubbagump3

Good question as well.
Well I only got to play 4 games and every single game was unfortunately cranked, so I didn't get a feel of the other game modes. But from what I experienced with crank, it is a super super fast pace game mode. Campers good luck, they can try but once you get a kill in crank, you move so bloody fast. But gameplay general wise, I think it was pretty well done. It felt and played A LOT!!!! different compared to any other Call of Duty franchise. Which I think is a good thing. Feels fresh. The graphics, well I played on an Xbox One, so for the graphics on that, I think they looked pretty tremendous. Almost like Battlefield but a bit less graphics used.. 

Level 2

in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Thanks. Another quick question, what were the maps like, i'm SOOO exited for them they seem really big and like they have allot of interior design, like places you would normally be able to go like inside a house. I really am looking forward to it and can you tell me a bit about them and witch ones you played. Thanks allot man.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Bubbagump3

Oh and one more thing, how was the maneuvering like peaking around corners, sliding, and vaulting over walls. Thanks.

Level 2

in reply to Bubbagump3

When I played I found the game play to be really really smooth (played on an Xbox One), I didn't really try the peaking or sliding. Never really had to any of those. Especially on the maps I played. Maybe a few times I should've used the peak, would've saved my life haha. But vaulting was also very smooth, along with the maneuvering. Over all moving was very amazing in this game.

Level 2

in reply to Bubbagump3

No problem.
The maps were pretty damn good! Like I personally think that the maps are a lot better compared to the different CoD's. The maps feel and look great, from what I'v played (Octane and StrikeZone). Octane is a really great map, nice and open. You definitely gotta be on your feet at all times when playing this map. Plenty of cover to hide behind. I found keeping to the edges of the map and near the gas station was a key point to get a good amount of kills. StrikeZone is, basically a super fast paced gameplay map. Fast wise like Dome from MW3. Really loved this map due to the intense gun fights in the middle of the map and then flanking the enemy from behind.

Level 2

in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Ghosts have the same shooting feeling as MW3?

Level 1

Studios