Is CoD Getting Boring?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Is CoD Getting Boring?

So I've been playing Ghosts for about 4 months and to be honest this game has gotten really boring. To me the game is just to the point its unbearable to play. What do you guys think?

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: Is CoD Getting Boring?

in reply to OhhSooGiiFTeD

The game's fine to me

Level 32

Yes somewhat slow and boring.  Go back to Black Ops 2 or another previous COD and see what you think.

Level 4

in reply to Fitch5574

Black Ops 2 is broken. Knifing is a joke and the weapons are terrible besides bolt action snipers and the M40A1. Tried playing World At War which I should get a refund because every game theres hackers with God Mode and Flying Around. MW2 had my attention along with MW3 and after a day it got kinda boring. I guess i could go back to Call of Duty 4 lol or just play some single player games like Dead Island or Achievement Hunt lol

Level 3

Sounds to me like you are one of those guys that is just negative about everything.  If you don't like Call of Duty that much, you probably should not play it anymore.  It is supposed to be fun.

Level 4

Ghost is Call of Duty, It might not be the only game I play at the moment, but I have put in 300+ hour in the MP alone and I still have a blast owning people when I hop on.

Level 6

Studios