Is it just me?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Is it just me?

I have been playing the game for a few hours at a friends house and I have to say it is not a good game.this is my personal opinion but the maps are horrible and have ruined the game for me so early in its life cycle.the game play itself is OK but the maps feel poorly designed and very large.after 4 hours of playing i have only enjoyed 4 maps which happen to be the smallest on the game.

this may be just be being slow to adjust to a brand new play-style but as it goes I cannot see myself playing this game for much longer if the map situation is not sorted out

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: Is it just me?

in reply to axiscrisis

another CoD another person who thinks the maps are terrible. happens in every cod. Personally I tend to like just about every map with a few exceptions.

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

Two things that usually make me dislike a map are terrible respawn systems and overplaying it in rotation. Very rarely because of "poor design" and "very large". We will see.

Level 75

in reply to deamonomic

He's clearly just trying to sound cool by showing off that he played the game early, and he only likes small maps, which is for impatient players who can only get cheap wins by spawn trapping. I loved small maps in WaW and MW2 when there were only 2 or 3 of them in the entire lineup, but MW3 made every single map close quarters and killed long range sniping, so I miss the large maps.  I still enjoy the small maps so I can use shotguns, but variation in map size allows for meaningful differences in class loadouts.  I love shotguns, but i don't want them to be the right choice every single match.

Level 15

in reply to deamonomic

The maps are not terrible. It's just that a regular 6vs6 is slow with the size of these maps. Ground War would rock but for some reason, IW omitted its inclusion on the 360 and PS3. I could only suspect that they are trying to sell the next gen consoles and this is one of their ways to entice people to upgrade.

Level 35

in reply to axiscrisis

Yes it's just you, it's your opinion isn't it?

Level 8

in reply to chalmerzxd

I like the maps.just dont like the campers and the quick scope snipers

Level 16

in reply to axiscrisis

I personally think the maps are amazing! I really love the majority of them... But of course you get those maps that are small and the spawns suck but I get live with that.

Level 3

in reply to axiscrisis

I agree I keep getting told that the maps are too big and the uav system is just awful plus every game mode is dead and too slow ! also WHY take out Hardpoint, hq and snd when they have been in call of duty for so many years and people enjoy them  ! even if not enough people play them .... just leave them in the game and put new more game modes in so you get a bigger / better choice what to play.

Level 2

in reply to baggies13

If you get two Sat Coms of if you team has two together it creates an UAV so your information is incorrect I hate to break it to you.

Level 23

Studios