Is it just me?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Is it just me?

in reply to axiscrisis

Maybe would be more productive to explain what you don't like about them? What could be improved?

And playing before mass release without Title Updates.... whats the point?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to axiscrisis

Big maps aren't bad you just need to get that camper/rusher/spawn exploiter mentality out of your gaming and learn to adapt to the map and no I am not calling either of those I only named them just in case. Big maps don't actually mean big maps because you can adapt to them and find a part of the map that you like being in for whatever reason which would result in the map feeling smaller and more fast paced that's what I did in MW2 I found an area that I liked and either made the enemy come to me or I caught them off guard by coming to them. So before you say the maps are too big take my advice and find an area of the map that you like to rush or camp or play in and it will be like being in a small map only if you are rushing or camping you have a better chance to catch the enemy off guard.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

There you go again.  We get it, you don't rush and you like to sit back and wait for people.  Really we understand.  Unfortunately a lot of us that like Call of Duty for certain reasons are disappointed because this game is strong on the passive/wait factor. 

Level 4

in reply to Axey1

Oh no actually as soon as I get marathon and agility I am set up to run n gun I haven't unlocked them yet so forgive me for telling people to get that camper and rusher mentality out of their brain. I am a tactical player so I move or wait either way I adapt. Campers hate this game too not me though cause I can finally flank people.

Level 23

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Oh no actually as soon as I get marathon and agility I am set up to run n gun I haven't unlocked them yet so forgive me for telling people to get that camper and rusher mentality out of their brain. I am a tactical player so I move or wait either way I adapt. Campers hate this game too not me though cause I can finally flank people.

High five for flanking! its always the best way to undo your enemies, find where they mostly go and flank that. I like blitz for that reason, Find a way through. that is your goal and its something I have always been good at. Its a simple matter of knowing where your enemies are and using the best cover possible to get as close as possible.

and to the people who believed quickscoping was gone... lol... lololololololololol

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

It's a little harder to quickscope but it's still there cause now your bullet goes where ever it's pointing. lol all the anti-quickscopers are probably crying saying it's still in the game so I am going to Battlefield lol.

Level 23

Im willing to bet desslok raged the first time he got QS and snapped his disc in half XD

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

lol It's so much easier to snipe in this game then it is to quickscope I love it cause now I can use my sniper skill to make people rage harder. I made a group of snipers mad cause they were trying to position their shots only to have me aim at them and kill them while they were still aiming. Shotguns no longer screw me over at medium range so I am happy. I think this is a good game because it's the first Call of Duty in ages that I actually had to learn the game and maps again.

Level 23

Studios