Is leveling suppossed to be this slow?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Is leveling suppossed to be this slow?

Ive been playing for 3 hours and all I have to show for it is 13 levels. Its fine if you want it to be more of a grind but at least give me more squad points so I can use more than three guns in three hours.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Is leveling suppossed to be this slow?

in reply to Bishop193

If youre good and complete field orders and get challenges you get more squad points

Level 3

in reply to Bishop193

Leveling and unlocks are indeed quite slow. Kind of a drag. I don't like being restricted to 5 ops per two weeks without spending more points either.

Level 1

in reply to MajesticCrawdad

i heard you can buy new operations for a squad point...i think there was a Tmartn video about it

Level 9

in reply to MajesticCrawdad

You are not restricted to those 5. Those are just one of each category for you to keep track of. If you Press A on it you will see all of the other operations, aka challenges.

Level 1

in reply to Bishop193

Well if everyone ranked up fast you'd be complaining about OP guns and OP classes because everyone would have enough points to get OP everything.

Level 2

in reply to Bishop193

That does seem a bit extreme.

I do find it ironic, however... how many people complain months into the game that leveling up is too easy and wish they could reset.

Seems to me.. whats the bloody rush?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela
im pretty sure it was slow leveling up in mw3 and mw2 too. (with mw2 being more slow IMO) people want to level up fast for better guns i guess...
Level 9

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

This is def the slowest of all COD's, and I think it's great.

Previous games you could hit level 4 or 5 in one TDM. Took me about an hour in this one. Longevity is back.

I also like how they've evened out the unlocks during progression so we get a steady stream of them throughout

If you're too impatient then save up points to buy your go to guns and perks.

Level 3

in reply to Dscru

yeah now that you mentioned it, i just noticed that...the good thing about taking a longer time to level up and the evened unlocks is that when you get the game on launch day you wont have a bunch of people with the most crazy classes and levels on day 1...

Level 9

Studios