Is there no Headquarters game mode in Ghosts?!?!?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Is there no Headquarters game mode in Ghosts?!?!?

in reply to bumbaklott

It takes no more skill then hardpoint or ctf or dom or snd. Any one of these take just as much skill to play when facing off against a good team. So to try and make it sound that most did not play it because it took more skill to play is just full of fail.

I have seen teams of randoms destroy entire clans with mic's in hq in past games. Just the same with any other game mode as well. It was not popular because of the wait after death. same reason why snd and ctf are not as popular as other game modes. the average player does not like having to wait to respawn for any reason. I and many others don't play this game to die and then spectate the rest of the round/time/match do to some player getting a kill it is boring to do so and not fun or interesting at all.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Maybe if you were a better player and didn't die you wouldn't spend your time spectating and you would be getting those 6 man breaks off the hq

Level 1

in reply to cwahl4

It has nothing to do with being a better player, even the best players will die in HQ at one point or another from sheer numbers overwhelming them at one point. So trying to go there was just total fail on your part.

HQ takes no more skill to play then SnD or CtF or HP.

Level 70

ur totally wrong headquarters and hardpoint take more skill then any other game mode in the game i know because i do comp

Level 5
Highlighted

HQ is the only game type of the other's you've mentioned that actually requires continuous movement to win.  Let me break it down so you understand:

Domination: Capture two flags, push opposing team back, camp to victory

Demolition: Push the opposing team back, camp to victory

Capture the Flag:  Secure one flag, camp to victory

Hardpoint: Secure one location, camp to victory

You can argue that the purposes of these modes is not as I described, but such an argument would be ill fated when compared to the reality of how these modes are played.  You cannot spawn camp to win in HQ; in fact, you can't camp at all to win in HQ. 

Level 3

in reply to Soldiercide

Well said. I play in a full squad most of the time and HQ was always our game mode of choice. We play DOM in this game but we are so bored with it because everyone treats it like TDM with 3 flags. Like you said cap 2 flags camp to victory. Lame and boring.

Its not a favorite among the majority because you cant camp. Camping is easy mode in COD. Give us HQ so we have a game mode with some fast paced competition. 

Level 16

Agreed.

Level 43

in reply to bumbaklott

Hq is the best gamemode around and it takes way more skill than people think... It is so much teamwork... I will be very disappointed if it's gone. It is the only gamemode I play. except when nuketown 2025 is available

Level 1

in reply to cwahl4

It wont be gone from playlists but will be gone because players wont join them. I enjoy HQ too but the truth is that this gametype is quite unpopular these days sadly

Level 5

in reply to cwahl4

Im not a hq fan, but playing hq is pretty hard to do with no help. It takes a long time to actually capture the objective. I normally play dom because i dont necessarily need a team to capture an objective. Capturing objectives in dom is a lot faster than it is hq. Same thing for CTF and SnD, it is a lot easier to win with a team but you are the only person going for the objective.

Level 10

Studios