Is there no Headquarters game mode in Ghosts?!?!?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Is there no Headquarters game mode in Ghosts?!?!?

in reply to iamyourfather

HQ is designed to be a team objective game, so it stands-to-reason that a team would be required to be successful.  The more people around the HQ, the faster you capture it, just like in Domination.

Level 3

in reply to bumbaklott

I will speak for the HQ community. No there are not a lot of us. Never has been in any COD title. HQ has always been consistent through out the years with about 2,000 - 4,000 players online at any given time. It is not because it is a bad game mode. But it really is the most skilled player mode for a game with respawns. It is also a game mode where you will always find parties. For those reasons alone you will rarely ever find a easy game in HQ and the exact reason as to why it is the best mode to play if you like competition.

Getting back on topic. I do not know if it is gone or not. I hope it is in the game. They did remove sabotage from Black ops 2. so it is a possible that another original mode will be gone this year as well.

Level 38

in reply to bumbaklott

I agree with you.  Headquarters is really the only game I play.  I have supported call of duty from day one.  I have spend so much money on maps, systems breaking, and put a large amount of personal time into this game.  It takes a lot of skill to play headquarters and it does have a large following.  Taking away headquarters is going to be costly to everyone involved because I was planning  on buying newest system at Christmas and so were all my friends, clan members and family.  I will now find something else to occupy my time with. 

Just pissed off because I've been playing cod since the beginning and they take away the best game mode.  Disappointed and frustrated is a understatement.  My clan is HaWk and u definitely will be losing a lot of business.

Level 1

in reply to VenomTheGreat

I have played with you from time to time Venom and people like us play call of duty for headquarters. It is such a unique game mode i cannot even fathom why they took it out. It is literally the only game mode you can get 150+ kills and have endless fun. And all of these people commenting about popularity issues with HQ, that shouldn't matter. Even if there were 100 people out of 100,000 that enjoyed this game made they should keep it because a company should cater to its customers needs. So even if ONE person likes it, it should stay.

Level 1

in reply to bumbaklott

I agree with VermondaGreat there is a large following for HQ I been playing Hq for six years this is the best game mode and this is the game-mode the best players play in it take skills more people need to start posting how much they want HQ to be brought back if only a few are posting then nothing is going to change if u read these post click the like button then go make your own post or even call activision so we can get HQ

Level 1

in reply to GT_SLASHER

no hq no one ever played it your better off adding hardpoint

Level 1

in reply to bumbaklott

I played HQ on every Call Of Duty. HQ and Hardcore S & D are for the more skilled players. I want it back as replacing it with the likes of Blitz, Cranked and Hunted is a terrible shame. Genuinely gutted as are most of my friends. Demolition was another I was shocked not to see there ..

Level 1

in reply to bumbaklott

bumbaklott wrote:

IS THERE NO HEADQUARTERS GAME MODE IN GHOSTS?!?!?

Yep. There is none.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Why or why did that comment burst me into tears of laughter?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to bumbaklott
well sum1 brought back an old thread an i saw this lol i want HQ aswell
Level 5

Studios